[RP][James,]First Command Release! Crack/Drinking Command![RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
Information:
Well, just to inform you, I'm new to C# and I've decided to try out the commands and such, and I've been learning a bit.. And these are the first two commands I made. ;] Hopefully everyone would like it..

Drinking Command!

PHP:
#region :drinking
                    case "drinking":
                       {
                           using (DatabaseClient dbClient = Eucalypt.dbManager.GetClient())
                            {

dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET health = health - '20' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET credits = credits - '0' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Opens a can of beer, and starts talking randomly, being drunk*");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*I... *Hic* I'm in the ultimate flying form!!*");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "Heyyyyy!! *Hic* I... like..... beerrrrrrrrr!!");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Stops drinking their beer, and still feels cautious*");
                                _Mission = "[Drunk] Be Cautious of this User!";
                                refreshAppearance(false, true, true);
                                sendData("BK" + "You are now drunk!");
                            }
                        }
                        break;
                    #endregion

Crack Command

PHP:
 #region :crack
                    case "crack":
                        {
                            {
                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET health = health = - '25' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET credits = credits = - '0' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Pulls out their cigar and puts their crack in it*");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Starts lighting up their cigar and starts smoking*");
                                Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Starts getting high from smoking and loses 25 HP!*");
                                sendData("BK" + "Aye Mr. Al Capone, you just lost 25 HP and you're high!");
                                _Mission = "[High]This user is high, but be careful, it's worse than you know!";
                            }
                        }
                        break;
                    #endregion

C# Code Release Command: v0.1 -- Small Release; Coded from scratch! ;D

More Information:
And I would recommend adding a cooldown to this, otherwise they'll spam the whole room and such.. And tbh, I never worked on making a cooldown for this, since I'm not that advanced to erm, you know... add it in and such.. >_>

Credits:
Al-Santoro - For making both commands.
Live-Jam - For fixing my Drinking command. (Made a slight error).

[mod] Thread moved to Habbo Releases - Ki. [/mod]

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Nice! I like them, but I'd recommend altering the drinking command to only work when they are holding a drink. So gonna use this idea..

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Nice release! a little to easy to be coded thanks for sharing! hope to see more from you!

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
Thanks for the comments, and yeh, I'll still continuing my coding journey and such, Lolz. ;D

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Just to fix up your coding here.....

Code:
#region :drinking
case "drinking":
{
{

dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET health = health - '20' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET credits = credits - '0' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Opens a can of beer, and starts talking randomly, being drunk*");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*I... *Hic* I'm in the ultimate flying form!!*");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "Heyyyyy!! *Hic* I... like..... beerrrrrrrrr!!");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Stops drinking their beer, and still feels cautious*");
_Mission = "[Drunk] Be Cautious of this User!";
sendData("BK" + "You are now drunk!");
}
}
break;
#endregion

Code:
region :crack
case "crack":
{
{
dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET health = health - '25' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Pulls out their cigar and puts their crack in it*");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Starts lighting up their cigar and starts smoking*");
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Starts getting high from smoking and loses 25 HP!*");
sendData("BK" + "Aye Mr. Al Capone, you just lost 25 HP and you're high!");
_Mission = "[High]This user is high, but be careful, it's worse than you know!";
}
}
break;
#endregion

I saw that you had mission where the credits where suppose to be at for example
Code:
dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET mission = credits = - '0' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");

Is suppose to be this
Code:

Other then that good job for someone that is learning C# and did this from scratch

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
Thanks. ;] I'll still continue to work on more commands. Hopefully my C# skills will improve. ;]

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
Yeh, I find C# very interesting tbh. ;] That's why I decided to learn it, and plus, it could make RPs become more exciting.

Kyle-Santoro

Jan 24, 2011
Nice i guess ill release mine aswell
Code:
#region :die
case "die"
{
using (DatabaseClient dbClient=Eucalypt.db.Manager.GetClient () )
{
dbclient.runQuery ("UPDATE user SET health = health - '100' WHERE name = ''' + username + '''''') ;
Room.sendSaying (roomUser, ''*takes a knife out and slits their throat!*");
Room.sendSaying (roomUser, "*falls to the floor in a pile of their blood*");
Room.sendSaying (roomUser, "*is now dead*");
sendData("BK" + "You have now committed suicide you crazy fool!");
_Mission = [Suicide] Dead
refreshAppearance (false, true, true) ;
}
}
break;
Credits:
Kyle-Santoro for making the command
Al-Santoro for helping me figure a few things out & teaching me the basics.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
PHP:
#region :die
case "die": //Edited by James. [Al-Santoro].
{
using (DatabaseClient dbClient = Eucalypt.db.Manager.GetClient())
{
dbclient.runQuery ("UPDATE user SET health = health - '100' WHERE name = '''  + _username + "'") ;
Room.sendSaying (roomUser, ''*takes a knife out and slits their throat!*");
Room.sendSaying (roomUser, "*falls to the floor in a pile of their blood*");
Room.sendSaying (roomUser, "*is now dead*");
sendData("BK" + "You have now committed suicide you crazy fool!");
_Mission = "[Suicide] Dead";
refreshAppearance (false, true, true) ;
}
}
break;

You made some errors on the command. I'll fix it for you. ;D Also, I didn't check the whole command, so I suggest you use C# to find them for you. ;]

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You err, Should add some sleeps, So it doesn't come out all at the same time instantly.. Such as..

EXAMPLE;
this.Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "lolol testing");
this.Sleep(1000);
this.Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "lolol testing again");

I may of made errors, But I did this quick and fast at school + No longer code. ;). - Nice release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread