RP DCR Client Problem

lewis

Sep 16, 2010
Hey, I have a client problem im making an rp.. A v26 rp. I am using the dcrs that comes with sledmores cms i have everything set up right (Well atleast I think I do ) But when it gets to adobe shockwave part it just stays there.. Not loading! Please help :) And theres no pre-hosted dcrs. Please help thanks.

And this is what my vars are and yes that 25.blabla.bkla is my hamachi ip? anything look wrong to you??

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hey, I have a client problem im making an rp.. A v26 rp. I am using the dcrs that comes with sledmores cms i have everything set up right (Well atleast I think I do ) But when it gets to adobe shockwave part it just stays there.. Not loading! Please help :) And theres no pre-hosted dcrs. Please help thanks.

And this is what my vars are and yes that 25.blabla.bkla is my hamachi ip? anything look wrong to you??
Ah yes! This happened to me, and then I table flipped it. I'm not sure if it's the new version of Adobe Shock or what. All I can say is check if your Ham network is even online.

lewis

Sep 16, 2010
Hey! I fixed the adobe shockwave player thing. Adding a simple http:// to then end of each at housekeeping. But i can't get on. it just loads and then errors me:> But I think i will just make a new account! Thanks close this thread please

Users who are viewing this thread