Recruiting Room Designers/Partner

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hey I'm in need of a room creators for HabboRP.com. Probably around 3 if that's possible I'm also looking for a partner to run the hotel with. If you're interested let me know, we're currently just adding a few edits here and there to make our server more role-play like thanks to Sledmore.

Let meh know if interested.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
I'm interested in doing it if you'd like? Message me :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
What type of partener are you looking for? Finance? Moderation? Both?
I'm not sure if you understood properly or maybe I didn't but what I gathered is that he's looking for 3 room creators and someone else to help him run the hotel as a whole.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I'm looking for room creators, however I need a partner to help me run the hotel because of my working status and I'm not on enough to make sure it runs smoothly. I'm sure @sledmores going to keep on helping with technician work however I could do with someone who is familiar with flash.

I will also be changing the domain because it's not mine.

Sent from my iPhone using

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I'm not sure if you understood properly or maybe I didn't but what I gathered is that he's looking for 3 room creators and someone else to help him run the hotel as a whole.
I'm not quite sure you understood me quite right either... Kieren did not make it clear enough as to what type of partner he was looking for, if it was either investors or moderators to keep the hotel up and running while he was away doing what he does. Hence why I asked him.

I'm looking for room creators, however I need a partner to help me run the hotel because of my working status and I'm not on enough to make sure it runs smoothly. I'm sure @sledmores going to keep on helping with technician work however I could do with someone who is familiar with flash.

I will also be changing the domain because it's not mine.

Thanks for clarifying that

If you would please add me on Skype, I would be able to help you with room designing ill get back to you right away ; Skype: Jukalulz

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I need a partner to help me run the hotel because of my working status and I'm not on enough to make sure it runs smoothly.

I will be more than happy to help you manage the hotel - (community wise). I can also do a few technical work here and there to make sure everything is running in a professional manner. PM me or add me as a friend on MSN: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread