[Review] Bubble Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
(I had no idea which section to post this in, please move if needed?)

Hotels advertisement thread:

I'd like to start off with something good, their catalog is very easy to use, the sections are ordered alphabetically which allows users to find stuff easily.

I'd also like to point out two problems with the economy. There is no weekly rare which kills the economy and this hotel is over loaded with custom furni which looks horrible.

Now, this hotels community is not very nice. I don't see this hotel able to grow if the new users that join are being abused by existing members in the community. I think moderation to improve the new users experience should be applied.

This hotel has a huge problem with staff members! At first glance these staff members can put off new users from entering the client I would also like to point out the abuse of power in this hotel. Even though the hotel alerts aren't as bad as an abuse, closing these constantly is quite annoying and pointless. Another point to bring about staff members is I don't care if you're pissed. If you are mad and can't control yourself you 1) Shouldn't be staff 2) Should get off the hotel and calm down.

I'd also like to point out that ad placement is not well done, these ads just take up space. Please put them on the side out of the way.

Thanks,
Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread