RevCMS VIP Pages

Scott83

Sep 24, 2011
I know that other people have released VIP pages for RevCMS but I still wan't to release mine. I made two pages, one for the Mango them and another for the Habbo theme. These pages resemble the types you normally see on the larger hotels running UberCMS. On the right side it displays random users who have VIP set to '1' in the database and on the left it displays information on VIP and below that is the Paypal purchase button. The Mango theme displays 8 random VIP's and the Habbo theme displays 6 random VIP's.

Mango Screen Shots: and

Habbo Screen Shots: and

Credits to Blah hotel for the texts, and Google for the images. Feel free to edit the page and send me a private message if you need any help.

Mango Download:

Habbo Download:

By the way, I'm new to coding so the source is messy. I also used the {hotelName} tags so no need to worry about your site being filled with Habble ;)

simone netten

Oct 18, 2011
if i put it in my mango folder, this is what i get : i dont see any picture's or something like that.
Maybe you can also upload the main.css ?

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
It's not hard to create a VIP page, BUT, I suppose it's good for people that don't know how to CSS.

Users who are viewing this thread