RevCms - MOD Tools fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalJump

May 11, 2012
Hello :) On my hotel there are a button in MOD tools there fails.

When you click on a user, and then click on ''User info:'' and then on ''View chatlog'' my client get disconnected. It's when you click on ''View chatlog''. You can go to a room and check the chatlog and it will works but not when you click on a user, and then click on ''User info:'' and then on ''View chatlog'' you get disconnected :/.

I had try to truncate (chatlogs) and (cmdlogs) in the database and remove cookies/caches etc. but still not working.

Hope one can help me please :)

Quix

May 15, 2012

When you click on a user, and then click on ''User info:'' and then on ''View chatlog'' my client get disconnected. It's when you click on ''View chatlog''. You can go to a room and check the chatlog and it will works but not when you click on a user, and then click on ''User info:'' and then on ''View chatlog''.

I had try to truncate the table, remove cookies/caches etc. but still not working.

Have you tried repairing the chatlogs table?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011

When you click on a user, and then click on ''User info:'' and then on ''View chatlog'' my client get disconnected. It's when you click on ''View chatlog''. You can go to a room and check the chatlog and it will works but not when you click on a user, and then click on ''User info:'' and then on ''View chatlog''.

I had try to truncate the table, remove cookies/caches etc. but still not working.

It doesn't work at all, Its Phoenix's error i believe. It worked on zCMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread