Should RevBest have a Website?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevAaron

Nov 22, 2014
kymv7suy

What is RevBest?
Well to answer that amazing question that you are thinking, RevBest is a new Project that we are focusing on that are offering you a new and upcoming R63B / R63 Emulator and a RevCMS that is fully edited with new plugins!

Will RevBest be an Open Source EMU?
Yes, we will have Versions that are Open Source. However, we will have Closed Source Versions!

Versions of RevBest
We aim to provide you with 4 fully working open source versions, of RevBest! Including, this we offer English, French, Dutch and many more as a language with the EMU!

Who are the Developers of RevBest
At the moment, the only Developer for RevBest is me. However, more information on becoming a developer will be published soon!
Want to become a Developer for RevBest
Great, we are currently looking for 5 Talents Developers to join our team! You will need to meet a few requirements to join the team, as every night there will be what we call a Development Meeting which involves developers coding there part of the Emulator.
Requirements:
C#
Packet Coding

That is all you need to know, to become a RevBest Dev!

Screenshots
Currently, I am gathering a few images to put together with it together to put in a little Gallery so you can have a few images which will be released in a few days!

Coding Snippets
Instead, of having snippets we will be hosting Live Streams of each and everyone of our Developers coding parts of RevBest.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Development thread closed. PM me if you wish to have it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread