Retroslist [ Redirect Loop Error ]

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
Can anyone help me setup my api please?

Its giving me an error when going on voting redirecting loop error please help! ^^

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
You Did something wrong. on your side.
I didnt do anything im using ubercms 2.0 i just Enable the Voting Thing and just the username and its working but redirecting loop error i can show you add my skype : joshua.medina8 or my fb : please help! =(

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Are you using the latest version of Retrolist API: Download

Have you checked out the latet revision because you may not be using the latest API revision:

Have you checked out the Help page of Thehabbos yet:

It may be that you've used the API that is in the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 which are the outdated ones. You may want to update them to the latest revision ones and if the problem is still occuring then please leave a reply with what your getting.

Last edited:

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
Are you using the latest version of Retrolist API: Download

Have you checked out the latet revision because you may not be using the latest API revision:

Have you checked out the Help page of Thehabbos yet:

It may be that you've used the API that is in the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 which are the outdated ones. You may want to update them to the latest revision ones and if the problem is still occuring then please leave a reply with what your getting.
Im not using RevCMS im using Ubercms 2.0 and im using the retroslist API the latest one btw thanks for your reply =)

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Then you may want to try downloading the latest Revision of Thehabbos API that should work perfectly as your probably using the outdated ones.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Then you should check if you've configured them correctly because it's working for everyone ( Especially for me ). It just should be you that's making the mistake.

Maybe post a snippet of your Configuration & your other API files maybe we're able to look through it and find the fix anyway.

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
Then you should check if you've configured them correctly because it's working for everyone ( Especially for me ). It just should be you that's making the mistake.

Maybe post a snippet of your Configuration & your other API files maybe we're able to look through it and find the fix anyway.
Can you check it on Teamviewer?

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
You're doing something wrong lmfao
Why? I just change the retroslist return page to

This image :

You're doing something wrong lmfao
Nevermind it works sorry its on Voting Tab to change the Return Site URL Whaha thank you so much!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread