RetroList Forgotten Username + Password!

imjoeyz

Jun 2, 2013
I've honestly forgotten my username and password, if a staff member can send "force-hotel.net" the password and username to the e-mail I registered with.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I've honestly forgotten my username and password, if a staff member can send "force-hotel.net" the password and username to the e-mail I registered with.
Make a new one, quick the new retrolist is pretty empty atm you can easily rank it up quickly via friends etc. I suggest talking to @Sledmore I think he's in charge of RetroList moderation

imjoeyz

Jun 2, 2013
I don't want to make a new one, my retro is on the first page :eek: I hope they'd come online soon

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Just remember to be ready for security questions, Provide him with the email its set up on and he will check its the correct email and probably reset it for you. Be polite and don't get angry if he says nothing can be done.

imjoeyz

Jun 2, 2013
I won't go crazy LOL, I know which e-mail it was set-up on so hopefully they'll send a e-mail with password & I think I know the username. Hope he comes on soon tho wanted to update my banner !

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Username is easy to find!
Here you go;
'HabRus' #bestcomment lmao

imjoeyz

Jun 2, 2013
You helped with the username but damn I got no idea what the password is, I hope the staff are nice and understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread