resolved

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
UsPUF6W.png
plSaxeB.png
Hello i'm Curious if it's possible to disable this portion of hc on the emulator released by craig i've tried everything nothing though not sure if it's even possible,but anyone got ideas??
@Damien @Sledmore @Brad anyone?

just comment out Session.SendNotification("");

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
just comment out Session.SendNotification("");
Well nothing it's showing i've commented out "public const int GetHabboClubWindowMessageEvent = 2284; //715" and etc that lead to a few error's that i've resolved but it shows again i've also ran build and saved the .cs but it shows again,any other thing i could try?

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
Well nothing it's showing i've commented out "public const int GetHabboClubWindowMessageEvent = 2284; //715" and etc that lead to a few error's that i've resolved but it shows again i've also ran build and saved the .cs but it shows again,any other thing i could try?
I believe you need a packet response to that.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
oh, so you're wanting to hide the actual hc that pops up. goto PacketManager.cs and find
Code:
this._incomingPackets.Add(ClientPacketHeader.GetHabboClubWindowMessageEvent, new GetHabboClubWindowEvent());

and just comment that out

Users who are viewing this thread