[REQUEST] User registration / messages [WILL PAY]

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hey, I'm looking for some help,
I'm thinking about creating a business like website, but need some help with some coding aspects.
I need something where users can register an account, and once they buy a item, message me the information through the website.

Honestly, I don't care how you do this. You can just download a released script and integrate it for me, code your own, I don't care. I just need it done.
I'm willing to pay.
Message me if you're interested.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Hey, I'm looking for some help,
I'm thinking about creating a business like website, but need some help with some coding aspects.
I need something where users can register an account, and once they buy a item, message me the information through the website.

Honestly, I don't care how you do this. You can just download a released script and integrate it for me, code your own, I don't care. I just need it done.
I'm willing to pay.
Message me if you're interested.
So you want users to be able to register accounts, would the message be received by you via an integrated messaging system on the site or via e-mail upon item purchase?

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
So you want users to be able to register accounts, would the message be received by you via an integrated messaging system on the site or via e-mail upon item purchase?
Either one tbh, I would need to reply to their message too, either through email or messaging system. You think you can do that?

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Either one tbh, I would need to reply to their message too, either through email or messaging system. You think you can do that?
There's a lot of ways you could do it, you would have to think about it closely. Hmm, you could make them register with an e-mail and then use that e-mail to mail yours but I think it could be easier making your own messaging system rather than doing that long process.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I can get this done for you. I'll create a messaging system so all records are self hosted.

Users who are viewing this thread