[Request] Looking for Phoenix License Holder

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
Title says it all. Whoever wishes to share a license with me will be given co-ownership and all revenue from VIP purchases. I am using a VPS and have everything set up. I just need a stable EMU.

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
Title says it all. Whoever wishes to share a license with me will be given admin rank and all revenue from VIP purchases. I am using a VPS and have everything set up. I just need a stable EMU.
so in other words, your offer a vps and co-owner for all vip purchase cash and part owner of the phoenix license...

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
so in other words, your offer a vps and co-owner for all vip purchase cash and part owner of the phoenix license...
No, They are only offering Admin. If I owned a Phoenix (Which I do) and I havn't used it (which I do) I would make my own hotel then give it to someone for admin rank.

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
No I have a VPS, but I need a phoenix license. Everything is setup, plus all revenue would go to the license holder. And I would pay VPS costs

Clawed

Whats occuring?
Jun 2, 2012
Sharing a licence is a bad idea. And from the sounds of things you seem to be letting somebody you don't know on your server, you're just asking for trouble.

You got it right there Harrison!
I would never share my license with anyone, because i know what people are like, i've seen 20+ licenses stolen over the past 6 months alone with people letting others on there VPS, best was for this is to setup PMA for external use and setup ftp for hotel files only then that way no one can steal licenses, steal VPS' & other shit you have on your VPS.

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
You got it right there Harrison!
I would never share my license with anyone, because i know what people are like, i've seen 20+ licenses stolen over the past 6 months alone with people letting others on there VPS, best was for this is to setup PMA for external use and setup ftp for hotel files only then that way no one can steal licenses, steal VPS' & other shit you have on your VPS.
not really true, if the ftp is set up on the vps and not jailed to the web root , its possible to go to desktop and copy the config file

Users who are viewing this thread