[Request] Latest R63B swf Pack and emulator

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Kaneki i am sorry but I do not have any SWF's/Emulator's for R63b of course as my hotel is R63 ;) however I know Plus is good if you're looking for new UI. My SWF pack when it is released will also work for R63b. I am going to be making so decent tutorials soon on fixes and R63 and maybe a R63b and if I do, I will be using Azure emulator... Has a CMS, SWF pack and emulator aswell as being R63b.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@Kaneki i am sorry but I do not have any SWF's/Emulator's for R63b of course as my hotel is R63 ;) however I know Plus is good if you're looking for new UI. My SWF pack when it is released will also work for R63b. I am going to be making so decent tutorials soon on fixes and R63 and maybe a R63b and if I do, I will be using Azure emulator... Has a CMS, SWF pack and emulator aswell as being R63b.
Your banner says "R63" not R63B are u changing?

2hi

Retro Helper
Oct 12, 2014

You Realie that link for the azureemu all links on it are broken right?

Users who are viewing this thread