[Request] Game ideas

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
So yeah as title says I need some game ideas

I plan on making something in unity and however I need ideas, was thinking maybe some shitty things to get used if it like;

- Donkey simulator (it's like goat simulator...but with a donkey)
- adventure / explore a map (idk maybe get quests?)
- something like rust (that'll be mainly exploring?)
- classic games similar to one I made yesterday

Any idea welcome, if you have a good idea / would like to maybe help with graphics lemme know thanks

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yeah keeping with the simulator theme... Like I said yesterday, do the pisshead simulator or pubcrawl simulator - Mark can write the storyline, he's full of a load of scenarios you could use.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Yeah keeping with the simulator theme... Like I said yesterday, do the pisshead simulator or pubcrawl simulator - Mark can write the storyline, he's full of a load of scenarios you could use.

Ha maybe what to do on it th

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Ha maybe what to do on it th
Go round selected bars and clubs (difficulty increases each bar you go to) and you have to a series of mini games in each bar - for example one can be find all the beer bottle hidden around, then maybe pin the g string on the hooked whilst pissed (blurred vision, limited vision and whatnot).

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Go round selected bars and clubs (difficulty increases each bar you go to) and you have to a series of mini games in each bar - for example one can be find all the beer bottle hidden around, then maybe pin the g string on the hooked whilst pissed (blurred vision, limited vision and whatnot).

lmao nice idea

Break and Pay

dont know what you mean..?

Users who are viewing this thread