[REQUEST] Currency [REQUEST]

ProxyHider

Nov 2, 2013
You Guys Know A Code With MySQL
Like Credits/Coins You Can Buy Something But Me I Need One For An Web Based Game I Need Currency Thx In Advance

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This is way too personal..

This could mean anything at all, try and be a bit more specific on what you need and what you currently have.

ProxyHider

Nov 2, 2013
This is way too personal..

This could mean anything at all, try and be a bit more specific on what you need and what you currently have.
I Already Have Template I Can Have Log In With MySQL But I Dont Know An Currency Like They Can Buy Something InGame With Web Based With There Money I Need Money Code MySQL

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I Already Have Template I Can Have Log In With MySQL But I Dont Know An Currency Like They Can Buy Something InGame With Web Based With There Money I Need Money Code MySQL
If you're talking about online currency then you need to build a table in the database and do something like

INSERT into currency values(,1,10000); <- whatever ur fields are..

For fetching them, you need something like

Select * from currency where username = {username}; <- Where username is like, when a user logs in theyhave their shit there..

for updating it you need something like

update table currency modify set = x where money = " "; <- you can set values here like money is a field in the table currency and when a user buys something online this query executes and their account is updated.

Users who are viewing this thread