[REQ] Need Logo For Habbo Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hey Guys! I need a original and unique logo for my habbo retro that im updating and making. If you could, please make it stand out and sexy! :)

Retro Name - Wubbo Hotel
Retro Motto - Why wait on others?

Thanks so much :p

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
What type of logo do you want? Describe what you want the logo. "Unique" might get it to 'rare' or something ugly so describe further.
I'll be able to do one for you.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
What type of logo do you want? Describe what you want the logo. "Unique" might get it to 'rare' or something ugly so describe further.
I'll be able to do one for you.
Well thanks for even trying to help. But as in unique, i mean something tat would attract users and catch their eyes. Honestly, any logo would work. A logo with a specific kind of theme would be AMAZING cuz im looking for a good theme for the CMS and client anyway. Thanks :)

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
Well thanks for even trying to help. But as in unique, i mean something tat would attract users and catch their eyes. Honestly, any logo would work. A logo with a specific kind of theme would be AMAZING cuz im looking for a good theme for the CMS and client anyway. Thanks :)
What theme are you using? So I can match them.

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
I will need the website look to make the logo match with the theme. Party theme? Then I should do a multi-coloured logo. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread