[Req] Finish Website [Paying]

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Hello,

My friend has a website which he needs finishing.
The developer he got to make it the first time fucked him over and is unable to finish the site.
Here's what he currently has finished:

He has given me a list (below) of what needs completing.
(1) Radio Player - I'm putting this as one because this is something the web designer never got sorted. We have a variety of players found on our old site at and with our upcoming site we want to slightly change how the players work. One complaint we had is a lot of people didn't want to choose players they simply wanted to click and listen without any hassle. I have seen some web players on some stations that are pop-up and have other options inside them instead of on the tune in page e.g. the web player would have options inside the player to change it to windows media player, itunes, winamp etc. I can't remember where I have seen these ones but should be able to find you the example. The player should show what songs currently playing and if possible also the show/presenter information (read number 2)
(2) Schedule system - On our old website our scheduling system was very buggy. Basically we have our main schedule seen on the schedule pages, the who's on air type box and then show pages and the profiles which are linked to it. I'm not sure how the upcoming site has it done but basically we want it so that via our CMS we can add people onto the schedule which will also add it onto the on air box. We also want to create or link it to a show page and a profile - basically every show will have a show name, some shows might be on more than once, some presenters might do different shows with different names. The idea being that on the schedule and on air box there will be a link to the show pages and presenter profiles and clicking it will go to the show page, profile page etc. We also would like the ability to choose time zones - our old website has this basically the ability to change it so the schedule shows the times of shows for Americans, Spanish etc. I believe this was one of the problems our previous designer was having as it was causing errors. The time zone changer should also have an option to remember the time zone when the user visits again.
The schedule should also include something like iframe/phpincludes basically like our old site so you can go from one day to another without having to load the whole site. Unless the schedule can fit everything on one page.
(3) Show Pages and profile pages - we have this on our old website but it doesn't work properly due to being badly coded. Basically we want all presenters to have a profile which they can add information to, put regular content on, and basically the same for the show pages basically show page information, a banner etc. Each show page and profile should also have a blog separate e.g. a presenter could use their profile blog for general news and the show page one for show news. Members can also comment on the blog. There is a show page on the upcoming site but it doesn't work in the way we want it it works more like an event thing currently where you need to put in start dates and end dates but shows often don't have end dates. The previous designer did make a rough outline for a new one found at - this is basically what we want an a-z of shows possibly space for banners as we aim to get show banners made, with a brief description - clicking on the show page will bring up the full info, blog etc. This template is roughly what I think the profile pages should be like to.
I would also like if possible a place to upload shows and also podcasts. Currently we can do podcasts as long as we don't include music but we are eventually planning to upgrade our licenses which would allow us to include an archive e.g. the last 5 shows or something. It would be handy if possible to add this into the show page ready for future use.
(4) News System - Similar to the blogs and seen on our upcoming site. Basically allows us to create news articles and like a blog members can comment on them. There should be a couple of news articles on the home page as currently seen with the ability to few previous basically an archive.
(5) DJ Panel Features - There are some DJ panel functions that are needed still and I am not sure if they are in the current CMS - I believe webmail might be in - basically picks up emails sent to [email protected] but we also need a cover request system and a DJ kicker to kick our auto DJ and also on air logs - I can show you our old DJ panel so you can see how stuff works.
(6) Template - One thing we are wanting is a template so that via the CMS we can create new pages easily and a way so that we can update the nav bar to using WYSIWYG.
(7) Advertising system - I believe this may have also been worked on by our previous designer. We want basically a banner rotation system and places to include adverts on the site as we want to sell advertising space. If possible some type of payment system to so that people could purchase the advertising. We also want to include an advert on our web player as this would be a good place to charge premium advertising rates.
(8) Forum - We have a forum on our upcoming system which uses the wordpress login. We like this as it means that people don't need to create a separate account so would like this to stay the same. We like the idea of having one account for everything.
(9) Registration - Currently one annoyance is that you can't choose your own password when registering you get a temporary password which is emailed to you and then you can change it. We would like it so that you can choose it when registering which I believe can be done via wordpress add-ons. We also would like the possibly of using Facebook connect as a lot of people dislike multiple accounts and prefer to login via Facebook. This gives more options and as it should come up in their Facebook feed can also help to promote us.
(10) Compatibility - We had two compatibility issues with our old site which should be sorted with the upcoming one - they where browser compatibility - not working on all browsers, and monitor compatibility - the website looked very bad on certain monitors usually large types.
(11) Small features - there's a few small features that will be handy:
(A) Now Playing - we liked the idea of showing the current song playing on the homepage. On our old site this scrolls on the top. We where thinking maybe two lines - now playing and DJ says type - where it scrolls saying the current song and then scrolls a message from the presenters which can be updated via the CMS. However there is a thing called you are listening to on the homepage of upcoming that might be there to do this job.
(B) We have other sites planned once this one is up and running and stable so space for a banner at the bottom would be handy as it would show the Network it is part of (Dynamic Network). A copyright part at the bottom would also be needed.
(C) We have some links for tune in, social and general on the bottom nav bar. A one for corporate would be handy - privacy, copyright and possibly one for general corporate information and advertising information.
(D) Playlist - There is something on the upcoming site which has a few of the last songs played which we like. We also if possible want a Facebook like button so that people can like the song and it would post to their wall something like Just listened to "song" on Dynamic Radio - could help promote us.
(E)There is a request part on the upcoming site. We also however want a request box integrated to the web player to.
(F) Contact page - we have a contact page at the moment but its basic. Because we have a few email addresses we would like a drop down menu that would allow people to pick the correct department e.g. enquiries, support, bugs, radio etc.
(11) Mobile - This isn't as important but once our main website is done we are looking for someone to create a mobile version.
He's offering anywhere between £300 - £500 if anyone is up for this.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
One thing I can say. I wish I knew PHP...Nice deal but a lot to do...Use Revcms and addon as if its Habbo. Easiest way to do it

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
There's a fair bit to be done here, as you said already. The majority of it is PHP. The pay is always very nice. If he's interested in letting others work on the design elements and the PHP can be done by others, let me know. I can do some of the design if need be.

I understand if he's wanting it all done in one, it's a lot easier on his behalf.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello,

My friend has a website which he needs finishing.
The developer he got to make it the first time fucked him over and is unable to finish the site.
Here's what he currently has finished:

He has given me a list (below) of what needs completing.
(1) Radio Player - I'm putting this as one because this is something the web designer never got sorted. We have a variety of players found on our old site at and with our upcoming site we want to slightly change how the players work. One complaint we had is a lot of people didn't want to choose players they simply wanted to click and listen without any hassle. I have seen some web players on some stations that are pop-up and have other options inside them instead of on the tune in page e.g. the web player would have options inside the player to change it to windows media player, itunes, winamp etc. I can't remember where I have seen these ones but should be able to find you the example. The player should show what songs currently playing and if possible also the show/presenter information (read number 2)
(2) Schedule system - On our old website our scheduling system was very buggy. Basically we have our main schedule seen on the schedule pages, the who's on air type box and then show pages and the profiles which are linked to it. I'm not sure how the upcoming site has it done but basically we want it so that via our CMS we can add people onto the schedule which will also add it onto the on air box. We also want to create or link it to a show page and a profile - basically every show will have a show name, some shows might be on more than once, some presenters might do different shows with different names. The idea being that on the schedule and on air box there will be a link to the show pages and presenter profiles and clicking it will go to the show page, profile page etc. We also would like the ability to choose time zones - our old website has this basically the ability to change it so the schedule shows the times of shows for Americans, Spanish etc. I believe this was one of the problems our previous designer was having as it was causing errors. The time zone changer should also have an option to remember the time zone when the user visits again.
The schedule should also include something like iframe/phpincludes basically like our old site so you can go from one day to another without having to load the whole site. Unless the schedule can fit everything on one page.
(3) Show Pages and profile pages - we have this on our old website but it doesn't work properly due to being badly coded. Basically we want all presenters to have a profile which they can add information to, put regular content on, and basically the same for the show pages basically show page information, a banner etc. Each show page and profile should also have a blog separate e.g. a presenter could use their profile blog for general news and the show page one for show news. Members can also comment on the blog. There is a show page on the upcoming site but it doesn't work in the way we want it it works more like an event thing currently where you need to put in start dates and end dates but shows often don't have end dates. The previous designer did make a rough outline for a new one found at - this is basically what we want an a-z of shows possibly space for banners as we aim to get show banners made, with a brief description - clicking on the show page will bring up the full info, blog etc. This template is roughly what I think the profile pages should be like to.
I would also like if possible a place to upload shows and also podcasts. Currently we can do podcasts as long as we don't include music but we are eventually planning to upgrade our licenses which would allow us to include an archive e.g. the last 5 shows or something. It would be handy if possible to add this into the show page ready for future use.
(4) News System - Similar to the blogs and seen on our upcoming site. Basically allows us to create news articles and like a blog members can comment on them. There should be a couple of news articles on the home page as currently seen with the ability to few previous basically an archive.
(5) DJ Panel Features - There are some DJ panel functions that are needed still and I am not sure if they are in the current CMS - I believe webmail might be in - basically picks up emails sent to [email protected] but we also need a cover request system and a DJ kicker to kick our auto DJ and also on air logs - I can show you our old DJ panel so you can see how stuff works.
(6) Template - One thing we are wanting is a template so that via the CMS we can create new pages easily and a way so that we can update the nav bar to using WYSIWYG.
(7) Advertising system - I believe this may have also been worked on by our previous designer. We want basically a banner rotation system and places to include adverts on the site as we want to sell advertising space. If possible some type of payment system to so that people could purchase the advertising. We also want to include an advert on our web player as this would be a good place to charge premium advertising rates.
(8) Forum - We have a forum on our upcoming system which uses the wordpress login. We like this as it means that people don't need to create a separate account so would like this to stay the same. We like the idea of having one account for everything.
(9) Registration - Currently one annoyance is that you can't choose your own password when registering you get a temporary password which is emailed to you and then you can change it. We would like it so that you can choose it when registering which I believe can be done via wordpress add-ons. We also would like the possibly of using Facebook connect as a lot of people dislike multiple accounts and prefer to login via Facebook. This gives more options and as it should come up in their Facebook feed can also help to promote us.
(10) Compatibility - We had two compatibility issues with our old site which should be sorted with the upcoming one - they where browser compatibility - not working on all browsers, and monitor compatibility - the website looked very bad on certain monitors usually large types.
(11) Small features - there's a few small features that will be handy:
(A) Now Playing - we liked the idea of showing the current song playing on the homepage. On our old site this scrolls on the top. We where thinking maybe two lines - now playing and DJ says type - where it scrolls saying the current song and then scrolls a message from the presenters which can be updated via the CMS. However there is a thing called you are listening to on the homepage of upcoming that might be there to do this job.
(B) We have other sites planned once this one is up and running and stable so space for a banner at the bottom would be handy as it would show the Network it is part of (Dynamic Network). A copyright part at the bottom would also be needed.
(C) We have some links for tune in, social and general on the bottom nav bar. A one for corporate would be handy - privacy, copyright and possibly one for general corporate information and advertising information.
(D) Playlist - There is something on the upcoming site which has a few of the last songs played which we like. We also if possible want a Facebook like button so that people can like the song and it would post to their wall something like Just listened to "song" on Dynamic Radio - could help promote us.
(E)There is a request part on the upcoming site. We also however want a request box integrated to the web player to.
(F) Contact page - we have a contact page at the moment but its basic. Because we have a few email addresses we would like a drop down menu that would allow people to pick the correct department e.g. enquiries, support, bugs, radio etc.
(11) Mobile - This isn't as important but once our main website is done we are looking for someone to create a mobile version.
He's offering anywhere between £300 - £500 if anyone is up for this.

could just buy a music themed website template would be way cheaper, but anyways ~ inbox me if interested

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Still looking for someone if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread