[REPORT]Server Hacking.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Since Jonteh owned the servers Kevin had to pay for the servers , then Jonteh took £300$ from the google ads which Kevin had to help pay for the servers also kevin payed the rest of the money for the servers , then Jonteh & Andrew(Owner of openHabbo) decide to delete everything from our database and they took our domain Habless.org with the money Jonteh and Andrew took they bought themselves laptops and they still had some cash , they took our users we use to have peaks of 800 users now we don't even get 200 users. All I know is that Jonteh deserves this and he should pay even more.
fucking faggot, your so idiotic joining in his stupid games, seriously, grow the fuck up, its habbo, fucking tard.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
fucking faggot, your so idiotic joining in his stupid games, seriously, grow the fuck up, its habbo, fucking tard.
Xephos shut the fuck up the truth needs to be heard to be honest I dont care at all really , Kevin is my mate and he just tells me all this shit and I inform it so stop trying to be a fucking a troll.

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Ok first of all, this has nothing to do with the habbos.org. This is somehting that a host, or them would have to work out.
The habbos is a mother-fucking-voting-script. Not somehting that controls all retros. -________________________________-
:D

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Xephos shut the fuck up the truth needs to be heard to be honest I dont care at all really , Kevin is my mate and he just tells me all this shit and I inform it so stop trying to be a fucking a troll.

LOLOLOLOL, Shut the fuckup newgen, who do you think you are? What's next? You gonna go on an old school retro and use a debbo scripter? fucking moron.

Ok first of all, this has nothing to do with the habbos.org. This is somehting that a host, or them would have to work out.
The habbos is a mother-fucking-voting-script. Not somehting that controls all retros. -________________________________-
:D

HOLY SHIT MAN, YOU ARE MY IDOL!

Ulan Hafiz

Oct 20, 2011
You make badge , So amazing, Make mine > HabbWorlds Founder , HabbWorlds Senior.M , HabbWorlds MOD, HabbWorlds Event , That's only :D . Amazing !

Rose1234

Jun 17, 2012
As you can see, Zap Hotel's Cloudflare thing has been breached and Habless is hacking Zap Hotel. Is there anything you can do to stop this, as the owner of this retro has obviously put a lot of work into. It would be a shame to let it go down now, because some idiot is jealous of our votes??
Yes i know Jonty has put a lot of work into it. However, someone is jealous of him and his hotel, so they have hacked into Zap Hotel! I just came offline and now i can't get back on. I just hope the users online right now stay on until that bastard comes off! I mean i love Zap Hotel and everyone on it (well maybe not everyone..). It is such a great hotel and i really hope someone does something about this. I mean eventually eveyrone will come offline! Jeesh, im really worried :/

Users who are viewing this thread