[REPORT] Habvilla

xuhym

Jan 9, 2012
This hotel has the Voting API on the index of their hotel, and they also DDOS people simply because they are higher on thehabbos list than they are.

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
Excuse me? Have you seen how many hotel's do that? We don't DoS for the hell of it. We DoS them childish and ignorant kids who come on our hotel and threaten us/advertise. They need to be taught a lesson, if not they will even come to your hotel (if you possibly have one) and advertise there. Besides, why do you care? Are you one of the childish advertisers? I believe you are.

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
Excuse me? Have you seen how many hotel's do that? We don't DoS for the hell of it. We DoS them childish and ignorant kids who come on our hotel and threaten us/advertise. They need to be taught a lesson, if not they will even come to your hotel (if you possibly have one) and advertise there. Besides, why do you care? Are you one of the childish advertisers? I believe you are.

There's no point in disobeying TheHabbos rules though is there?

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
He's new... chill bro..
There's no point in disobeying TheHabbos rules though is there?
It's not disobeying if popular hotels have it ndd yet to be removed.. They're still there for a reason, that reason is this must not be a rule?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
He's new... chill bro..

It's not disobeying if popular hotels have it ndd yet to be removed.. They're still there for a reason, that reason is this must not be a rule?
But to gain popularity all over the TheHabbos. You see, other small hotels does not gain that much votes from their users because they do not come in the client, and that they can visit the hotel 'cause their TheHabbos API is on the client - which follows the rules, how about the big ones who disobey them? They become popular because before you even see their hotel index you have to vote for them. It is not a reason that they use script blablabla..., what important is the usage of the TheHabbos API and that they shall follow the rules. PERIOD.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
But to gain popularity all over the TheHabbos. You see, other small hotels does not gain that much votes from their users because they do not come in the client, and that they can visit the hotel 'cause their TheHabbos API is on the client - which follows the rules, how about the big ones who disobey them? They become popular because before you even see their hotel index you have to vote for them. It is not a reason that they use script blablabla..., what important is the usage of the TheHabbos API and that they shall follow the rules. PERIOD.
This has been going on for how long? I'm pretty shure Rasta knows, and guess what.. Nothing happened..
---
How much threads been made like this and Rasta has yet to look into it, I don't think he cares honestly..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This has been going on for how long? I'm pretty shure Rasta knows, and guess what.. Nothing happened..
---
How much threads been made like this and Rasta has yet to look into it, I don't think he care honestly..
That's a good point, and quite true.

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
idk guys, it's weird why it's against the rules to do that? It should be allowed. Anyway, it helps us boost up on thehabbos.org.

willo

Apr 14, 2012
zayn and his staff at habvilla are deuchebags... i recommend not joining them because your banned for voicing your opinion... as one day i voiced my dislike of a staff member who baught her way in... after she abused me i made a voting room saying * "this person" should be fired. petition * VOTE HERE*. i then went on to be abused my the administrator who didn't really care about my rights of freedom of speach and threw around all the, vulgar words like Cunt, fuck you, ect.... not to mention i got them like 20 users from advertising..

_RATES

Users who are viewing this thread