[REPORT] habrockz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
what happens on the hotel isn't rastas business, so what they did is allowed as their thehabbos link does not go straight to their API.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
No it's not, rasta's stated that himself. As long as the link from thehabbos does not go to the API it's allowed. the API isn't at that link now is it? No. Didn't think so,

Hejula

Jul 25, 2011
Sindre be quiet - as soon as I reported them they changed it, as did Zap. So take your comments and shove them up your ass. Thanks.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I checked the link before muscab gave it to you, i told him it's allowed. This hotels been reported SO many times, Rasta haven't cared about it as they have never actually done what i stated above. "#18:21 Hejula> No Sindre - Muscab told me so I checked and it went to a voting link" habrockz.com is, their thehabbos link is not. I might hate them too, but i atleast know the rules rasta have for thehabbos.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Yeah Rasta said as long as their link on TheHabbos doesn't go to the API he doesn't care.

Hejula

Jul 25, 2011
You fail to understand, all of you. Muscab told me on MSN that there site went to API - I checked and it *DID* go straight to API. Maybe they changed it whilst I posted the thread, if so I don't care. So stop trying to be all clever when I know that the site went to API when I reported it.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This isn't against the rules. All I care about is that the link from TheHabbos does not go directly to a voting page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread