Habbin.net:

Habbin.PNG

Shadow

Aug 10, 2011
everything can be blocked from your antivirus im sure that this isent a virus

Baljeet

Jan 31, 2011
Who Said?,

Well, if the owner of the site didn't set it up for purpose (and we know he didn't)...
...his site was for sure infected somehow...!!!
Got it..??

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Nah all it is, Malicious URL Like /Image/ is malicious and /Image/1.png isn't cause its a full url, thats imo.

leener

Jul 30, 2011
yeah it happens to a few people, its because the have a php banner on their site.... when some virus scanners detect that an image url is something like banner.php or logo.php they will flag it as malicious....n not really fair... but they did this because some site actually did run malicious scripts like that..... hopefully those scanners will come up with better ways of detecting things like this...

my scanner pick up on some peoples forum signatures that have an online count in it..... same thing... it's a php file.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
yeah it happens to a few people, its because the have a php banner on their site.... when some virus scanners detect that an image url is something like banner.php or logo.php they will flag it as malicious....n not really fair... but they did this because some site actually did run malicious scripts like that..... hopefully those scanners will come up with better ways of detecting things like this...

my scanner pick up on some peoples forum signatures that have an online count in it..... same thing... it's a php file.

I just said that -.-

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I doubt that it is anything malicious. It's more likely to be your anti-virus software throwing up false positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread