REMOVED.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Lots of reasonably priced phones out there. Lots of apps and the flexibility of the Android OS is great.

I don't really care about price I mean that's all covered. Is there more apps than iOS? I thought there was less. What phone would you recommend if I got android.

Plus if I had an iPhone, it will be jail broken for sure ;) so would you choose a jail broken iOS device or an android?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I don't really care about price I mean that's all covered. Is there more apps than iOS? I thought there was less. What phone would you recommend if I got android.

Plus if I had an iPhone, it will be jail broken for sure ;) so would you choose a jail broken iOS device or an android?
I would recommend S3 or Galaxy Note 2 on screen size or HTC. And you can also "jailbreak" Android devices (But I wouldn't as the Android I get already fit my needs.).

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
iPhone 5, it's apple, good quality product, has way more app choices and a more professional phone, screens not massive like android (galaxy s3) etc

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
iPhone 5, it's apple, good quality product, has way more app choices and a more professional phone, screens not massive like android (galaxy s3) etc

but you have to pay more money for apps compared Android where most of the apps are free...

Users who are viewing this thread