[Release] Topsite Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence

May 29, 2010
You will probably have seen many of the hotels on TheHabbos using this script. It was originally created by me for HabLife which has since closed. Everyone seems to be using it so I thought for ease of use I would post it here.

Screenshots
Do I really need to post one? Everyone knows what it looks like.

Code (It isn't PHP but the PHP tag makes your text nice and colourful :D)
PHP:
<style>
body{
background:#F2F3E9;
}

</style>
<title>YOURHOTEL</title>
<div style="width:100%; height:50px; background:#eee; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px;border-bottom:1px solid #bbb;text-align:center;color:#aaa;font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;"><div style="height:5px;"></div><span style="font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;">YOURHOTEL</span><br/>Please vote below. After filling in the security code and then clicking 'Enter and Vote' button you will be redirected to the hotel!</div>
<div style="height:50px;"></div>
<iframe name="topsite" id="topsite" src="http://thehabbos.org/topsites/index.php?a=in&u=YOURHOTEL" height="350px" width="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" onload="hotelframe()"><a href="/">Click here to proceed to the Hotel!</a></iframe>

</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
	var sign = 0;

function hotelframe()
	{
		sign = sign + 1;

if (sign > 1)
		{
			//Where to redirect to.
			var redirect = "YOURHOTEL";
			window.location = redirect;
		}
	}
</script>

You can use this for any topsite using the Aardvark Topsites open source script. Simply change the topsites link.

[EDIT] It used to flow so you couldn't really tell there was an iframe but since the "Summer" theme came out on TheHabbos it looks a tad odd.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Thanks for this
Many people have been waiting for this release

Thanked ;]

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Very nice release Lawrence, I'm sure that this will help a lot of people.

Ziygo

Aug 15, 2010
I've been using it for a while now, is there anyway to make it redirect right after submit? I don't really like how it has to load the entire topsite page then redirects since thehabbos page is quite slow loading with all those images from different servers.

Lawrence

May 29, 2010
I did post in the first post of this topic: "Code (It isn't PHP but the PHP tag makes your text nice and colourful Big Grin)".

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Very nice yeah, but its annoying i hate it when i goto a hotel, so i just go around it lol.. I don't see the point in being forced to vote if you have never played the hotel before.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
a lot of people use this. Maybe add a code like the Facebook select all friends code that you can execute in your browser to bypass it? ;)

eccogulliver

Oct 18, 2010
where put the link.. i put it here
//Where to redirect to.
var redirect = "http://www.ebriohotel.webs.com/loader.htm";
window.location = redirect;
}

i forgot http:// sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread