[Release][Shoe] Minecraft Dirt Dino [Lace][Release]

Shoelace

May 12, 2012
2zfoqq9.png

Lolsmen

Feb 5, 2012
Its wrong when you click it takes you to and read whats the mediafire download topic -.-

iNerd

May 15, 2012
Its wrong when you click it takes you to and read whats the mediafire download topic -.-
what da fuck is wrong with you? MediaFire is a website where you put some files then someone can download it so if you want the fucking dino click the fucking
f1260447a9374cf89cd1eff.png

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
This one he means:
MjQ3er.png

But a misleading name doesn't necessary mean it's actually a pillow. Can still be the dino egg for all you know.

iNerd

May 15, 2012
AMG When you go on to mediafire the title is MINECRAFT DIRT PILLOW -_- So hard to make you understand lmao
Who Cares with the understanding shits? I'm talking about the fucking picture :). Look at it its a dino right? dont say its a fucking pillow because he got typographical error so, look at the picture now
2zfoqq9.png

Thanks

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I just tried inserting this to my hotel, but i got a little confused. Where does:

["s","65678934","billow","126567","0","1","1","","Minecraft Dirt Pillow","Created by Shoelace","","-1","-1"],
Go?

And why doesn't the furniture show up at all? I've inserted it into my hof_furni and h_furni folders, but that apparently didn't work as it was supposed to..

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I just tried inserting this to my hotel, but i got a little confused. Where does:

Go?

And why doesn't the furniture show up at all? I've inserted it into my hof_furni and h_furni folders, but that apparently didn't work as it was supposed to..
Add that to your furnidata in your swf folder.

ndd Anyone else, don't be a dumbass. You can change it if you want to be able to sit on it or make it a solid.. Just change that then it's no pillow it's a dino

Users who are viewing this thread