Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Copy the images over from:

login.png

Code below to what I was talking about!
<html>
<title> {hotelname} ~ Index </title>
<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/index/register.css">
<style>
button, input[type=submit] {
height:36px;
line-height:34px;
background:#f5f5f5;
box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 1px #a6a6a6;
-moz-box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 1px #a6a6a6;
-webkit-box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 1px #a6a6a6;
width:180px;
border-radius:4px;
margin-left:10px;
border:0;
text-indent:1px;
}
input[type=text], textarea, input[type=password]{
height:34px;
line-height:34px;
background:#f5f5f5;
box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 1px #a6a6a6;
-moz-box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 1px #a6a6a6;
-webkit-box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 1px #a6a6a6;
width:180px;
margin-left:10px;
-moz-border-radius:4px;
-webkit-border-radius:4px;
border:0;
text-indent:10px;
margin-bottom:4px;
}
input[type=text]:hover, input[type=password]:hover, textarea:hover, input[type=submit]:hover, button:hover, input[type=radio]:hover:before, input[type=checkbox]:hover:before, select:hover {
-webkit-box-shadow: #336 0 0 3px;
box-shadow: #336 0 0 3px;
-moz-box-shadow: #336 0 0 3px;
color: #626292;
}

</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="wrapper">
<div class="loginbox">

<div class="uglymenu"> <form method="post" id="phase-0-form" style="margin-top:9px;">
<div id="error-messages-container"><?php if(isset($template->form->error)) { echo '<div class="error-messages-holder"><ul><li><p class="error-message">'.$template->form->error.'</p></li></ul></div>'; } ?></div>
<div id="name-field-container">
<div class="field field-habbo-name">

<input type="text" id="habbo-name" size="35" value="<?php echo $template->form->reg_username; ?>" name="reg_username" placeholder="Username" class="text-field" maxlength="32">

</div>
</div>
<div class="field field-password">
<label for="password"><b></b></label>
<input type="password" id="password" size="35" placeholder="Password" name="reg_password" value="" class="password-field" maxlength="32">

</div>
<div class="field field-password2">

<input type="password" placeholder="Confirm Password" id="password2" size="35" name="reg_rep_password" value="" class="password-field" maxlength="32">

</div>
<div class="field field-email">

<input type="text" id="email" size="35" placeholder="Email" name="reg_email" value="<?php echo $template->form->reg_email; ?>" class="text-field" maxlength="48">

</div>

<div class="field field-birthday">

</br></br></br></br>

</div>

<input type="submit" value="Done!" name="register">

</form>
<br>

</div>
</div>
</body>
<html>

body{
position: relative;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Calibri, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #000000;
min-height: 100%;
background-color:#00BFFF;

}
#wrapper {
margin:auto;
width:1030px;
margin-left:127px;

}
.loginbox {
background-image: url(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Adults.LAB-01/Desktop/html%20CSS/login.png) ;
margin-left:40px;
margin-top:60px;
border: 1px solid #E9E9E9;
width:800px;
height:430px;
}
.button{
background: url(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Adults.LAB-01/Desktop/html%20CSS/button1.png) repeat center center;
color: #FFFFFF;
margin: 2px 4px;
padding: 5px 20px;
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
border-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-radius: 3px;
-moz-border-radius: 3px;
text-decoration: none;
text-align: center;
cursor: pointer;
width:160px;
height:80px;
font-size:20px;
margin-left:300px;
margin-top:30px;
}
.button:hover
{
background: url(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Adults.LAB-01/Desktop/html%20CSS/button2.png) repeat center center;
}

.uglymenu {
background-color:white;
width:200px;
height:270px;

border:1px solid #d0d0d0;
margin-top:10px;
margin-left:300px;
}
a {
color: white;
}

a:hover {
}

Please don't forget to change the image links in the CSS!

If you would like the matching index:

Remove from body:
background: url(/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/ Image URL.png)
Add
background-color:#00BFFF;

Credits:
Leon Retros (RZ)
Stoner(DB)/Kristopher(RZ)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This doesn't look too bad, but you've coded it rather strangely..

Why have you used internal CSS when you have a stylesheet for some elements? Also, why the hell are the image links local? It looks as if you have used dreamweaver and just imported the images that way; just create a new /image directory and link it like /image/background.png - as an example.

Anyway, the design could be improved a little (background, texts etc) but it's a decent enough release. :)

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
This doesn't look too bad, but you've coded it rather strangely..

Why have you used internal CSS when you have a stylesheet for some elements? Also, why the hell are the image links local? It looks as if you have used dreamweaver and just imported the images that way; just create a new /image directory and link it like /image/background.png - as an example.

Anyway, the design could be improved a little (background, texts etc) but it's a decent enough release. :)

30s99qs.jpg

It used to look like that... I just fixed it a bit to my liking. Didn't do much just decided to share with devbest as I worked on it a little. Thanks for the positive feed back tho!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
8/10, I like the inner design picture more than the out side maybe make the inner picture bigger.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for the feed back I didn't do much but add small code and fix a few things to my perspective.

HabboKoder

Oct 2, 2012
Firstly That's my register page and not yours you haven't coded a shit on it so before you take all the cred för just putting a birthday choose option go and fuck yourself for taking my Index & Register and taking all the Cred Proof that this is mine : & my index link:

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Firstly That's my register page and not yours you haven't coded a shit on it so before you take all the cred för just putting a birthday choose option go and fuck yourself for taking my Index & Register and taking all the Cred Proof that this is mine : & my index link:

First off, I gave credits above in orignal thread.. lrn2read
Second, I removed the birthdate option as in rev its not even stored in the database so make the users add useless shit that won't even be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread