Show DevBest [RELEASE] askCMS v1.0.0.0 (PHP,OS,MySQL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
askcmsenlogo.png
Project: askCMS​
Version: v1.0.0.0 [FINAL]​
Developer: Leo At0m​
Languages: PHP feat MySQL​
Category: Clone​
* Initial Considerations *
The main reason this project was to improve my knowledge in PHP / Ajax / MySQL and JSON. Now I can devote myself more to HabboPrivate Community. Hope you enjoy this, hugs from your new and fat programmer, at0m.​
* About the Project *
askCMS is a Content Management System (CMS).Allowing you to create your own social network of Questions and anonymous responses, like the website Formspring.me.​
* 100% FREE and Open-Source*
askCMS has no relationship with questionCMS, the same developer.​
Is being written completely from scratch, from its database.​
It uses MySQL database as data storage.​
* Images *
You can see a little gallery of images, just .​
* askCMS Download *
The download contains: CMS, Database, Read-Me, License Files.​
Size: 1,07MB​
* Credits *
Leo "At0m" - askCMS Original Developer​

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Really nice! I will check this out and might also update it. If it does have a template system, I don't see why I shouldn't make a template for this.

Good Job, nice release :)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
What it used for? i only know about habbo retros cms
Learn to read facepalm.jpg "
* About the Project *​
askCMS is a Content Management System (CMS).Allowing you to create your own social network of Questions and anonymous responses, like the website Formspring.me."​

Quirky

Jan 7, 2012
Learn to read facepalm.jpg "
* About the Project *

askCMS is a Content Management System (CMS).Allowing you to create your own social network of Questions and anonymous responses, like the website Formspring.me."​
So it is like facebook since mentions Social networkin?

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Yeah, it´s a clone of the Formspring.me, its based on the first DESIGN.
I think it´s the first Clone of this 100% FREE and OS of the world. I´m happy by this ^-^

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
OFF TOPIC ; Calm down ladies
ON TOPIC ; Awesome, thanks for this.
Not Keen on the Foreign Language though.

But Thanks. ;D!
~Katie.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
PLEASE Guys stop arguing, seriously. You're like, flooding the ShoutBox.

Also Atom Do you plan in working further on this
Like, making this English etc. If so, I would love this. ;D!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Just deleted 19 fucking posts by them two arguing. Next time one of them two posts a reply to the argument I'll infract them lulz.

Anyway, I love it man. Really, well done. You've really poured your heart and soul into this by looking at the images. I'll check your code soon :D

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
In retrospect to my last post, I said I'd take a look at your code. I was impressed by 'engine.class.php' because it was like 2,000+ lines of code.

Whilst I was scrolling down, I noticed this:

PHP:
if(strlen($this->username) > 0)
{
    // Faz Pesquisa
    $sql = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$this->username'") or die(mysql_error());
    $readData = @mysql_fetch_assoc($sql);

// Qual a Data ?
        switch($data)
        {
            case "ID": return $readData['id']; break; // Id do Usuário
            case "USERNAME": return $readData['username']; break; // Nome de Usuário
            case "PASSWORD": return $readData['password']; break; // Senha do Usuário
            case "REAL_NAME": return $readData['real_name']; break; // Nome Verdadeiro do Usuário
            case "REAL_SURNAME": return $readData['real_surname']; break; // Sobrenome Verdadeiro do Usuário
            case "RANK": return $readData['rank']; break; // Rank do Usuário
            case "EMAIL": return $readData['email']; break; // Email do Usuário
            case "WEBSITE": return $readData['website']; break; // Website do Usuário
            case "LOCALIZATION": return $readData['localization']; break; // Localização do Usuário
            case "BIO": return $readData['bio']; break; // Sobre o Usuário
            case "WHAT_ASK": return $readData['what_ask']; break; // O que perguntar ?
            case "THEME": return $readData['theme']; break; // Tema do Usuário
            case "PHOTO": return $readData['photo']; break; // Foto do Usuário
            case "STATUS": return $readData['status']; break; // Status do Usuário
            case "IP_ADDRESS": return $readData['ip']; break; // Endereço de IP do Usuário
            case "PASS_KEY": return $readData['password_key']; break; // Chave de Segurança do Usuário
            case "A_VIEW": return $readData['anonymous_view']; break; // Permissão de Anônimos
            case "REG_DATE": return $readData['reg_date']; break; // Data de Registro
        }
}

Which can easily be shortened to:

PHP:
if(strlen($this->username) > 0)
{
    // Faz Pesquisa
    $sql = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$this->username'") or die(mysql_error());
    $readData = @mysql_fetch_assoc($sql);

return $readData[$data];
}

Just let the user pass the field from the database they want to get, and 'return $readData[$data];' will just return it straight back without having to fish through a switch statement, which is actually slower than an if statement.

Nice work anyway.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Made a demo site if you want to try it out!

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Made a demo site if you want to try it out!

Lovely demo, well guys, the CMS support another languages, you can make your own translation.
Thanks for all comments.

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Cheers you your implent a template thing like Kryptos had!

Sorry Kris, but I will not develop and support future versions of it, now my goal it´s the Habbo Private Community...

I will be back one day here, bringing you a wonderful CMS for Phoenix... But first of all at this moment, I have to think on my country, Brazil, we don´t have "good" programmers and coders for Habbo... Someone must do something to change this "reality", I feel I have to do it....
Thanks for comment ;)

Thanks for like it iDevon, nice to see people "liking"...
The majority of people thinks that askCMS it´s relationed to Habbo, but isn´t... '-'

Now preparing an awesome and new CMS for Phoenix.
I will be back here on 4 or 5 months, i really don´t know...

Quirky

Jan 7, 2012
Theres like 5 paragraphs describing the cms features and explains what it does.. But ofc there is always one person..
Ffs you and iDevon didnt see all them posts before they were deleted ? I already know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread