[RELEASE] 2013 Halloween Furniture! [40 Furniture]

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Hello Devbest, Today I'm releasing my 1st ever themed furniture, I've chosen Halloween because where I worked it's a really big deal & I always tryed to keep it updated, anyway I took the SWF from Habbo, edited them etc & wrote the SQLs from scratch for them, I was going to use TDID's tool, but I couldn't find it XD Anyway, I made them on Phoenix 3.11.0 with PHX DB obviously. Here you go::

Screenshot:
xuhl.png

Download: [Includes - 40 SWF's - Furniture table - Catalog_Items table - furnidata]

Don't Trust? Don't download!
If you release anywhere else, don't steal the credit, it's not hard to share on another forum.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There were 3 releases for every furniture here released before your post. Why you reposted and then said "If you release anywhere else, don't steal the credit..." Thats a little bit of bullshit because someone released before you. tbh this wasn't needed nor was it very fair to the person who released it all before you and got no credit. Shame on you mate.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Write it yourself. Honestly If you want to know how to make SQL codes its easy. inside your table you have sections for your tables known as columns and to write and SQL ; lets start with the furniture:
INSERT INTO FURNITURE(Column 1, Column 2, Column 3, Column 4, ect. ect. ect.) and then you will put VALUES (Column 1 value, Column 2 value, Column 3 value)
Same thing with INSERT INTO Catalog_Items

Your furnidata is just this:
["s","CODE 2 HERE","SWF Name","CODE 3 HERE (6)","0","1","1","","Furniture Name","Furniture Desc","","-1","-1"],

if you still need help, not my problem.

Mini_Baker

Mar 31, 2014
This release is ridiculous, I now have to upload a brand new set of database just for 40 items. I don't mind the furniture sqls but in catalog items you don't even have the halloween furniture in there. DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Lmfao, Yes It does, It all works fine, clearly you're pathetic if you think you need a WHOLE new database to ad a couple of furniture. If you get an error, post it and someone will help.

Mini_Baker

Mar 31, 2014
I have heard you out, When I downloaded the file it comes with the a furni database. I looked inside of this database and it doesn't even include the hween13 items.

Users who are viewing this thread