[REL] R63B Exploit Fix #1

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Hello, DevBest - R63B owner's should be using this new MySQL.Data.dll to remove basic exploits. I'l update this as I find more.

More information regarding this 'exploit'
This removed all common exploits, including the problem where people could actually ruin the economy by purchasing more than one bar at a time, without extra costs. If this work's for you, or you have problem's, please contact me regarding the problem and we'l help you fix it.

Change-log
  • Removed all visible exploits.

Attachments

• MySql.Data.zip
    151.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If anything just tell people to update the MySQL.Data reference.. This will not patch any exploit in the emulator other than an exploit with the MySQL itself (which obviously would do more then cause a fuss with gold bars).

Also just a tip, there is an actual glitch that will allow users to fuck up your economy by using CheatEngine and changing the value of the offers on an item to a negative amount giving them a positive amount of credits, simple way to patch this is to check the finalAmount/finalPrice on handlePurchase.

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
More information regarding this 'exploit'
If anything just tell people to update the MySQL.Data reference.. This will not patch any exploit in the emulator other than an exploit with the MySQL itself (which obviously would do more then cause a fuss with gold bars).

Also just a tip, there is an actual glitch that will allow users to fuck up your economy by using CheatEngine and changing the value of the offers on an item to a negative amount giving them a positive amount of credits, simple way to patch this is to check the finalAmount/finalPrice on handlePurchase.

Thank you for this. I'm going to see if I can actually fix that! Thanks again! would have never actually realised that!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thank you for this. I'm going to see if I can actually fix that! Thanks again! would have never actually realised that!

No problem, nice to see you're actually updating your references, also .NET Framework 4.5.1 is out now.

In case you haven't already there is a few more exploits:
  • Room searching (owner:string).
  • Marketplace: Searching Offers.
And I'm sure there is another, however I've forgot what, various fixed have been released on this forum and others I suggest using Google, :p.

Users who are viewing this thread