[REL] PhoniexMedia [PHP] (v.1)

D3m0n

Apr 2, 2011
First of, this CMS will include codes from PhoenixPHP by LoRiS, I really don't have much to say about the project but the features. Also Notice that this thread will not include screenies (too lazy to take pictures <---:p).

Basic Features
- CSS Files edited and configured.
- New styled housekeeping (100%)
- New images by CHGFbPage
- Latest SWF's
- Custom pages and layouts
- New enter button (100%)
-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demo Site

Want PhoenixMedia?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits to:
D3m0n (50%) for editions and source coding.
CHGFbPage (50%) for CSS coding and images.

AquaJakes

May 9, 2011
Emu?

Here if this has got to use pheniox emu then i dont really like , i mean its a nice style but alot of people arnt going to fork out 20 pounds to pay for pheniox emu so it would be alot better by putting the time into making a custom emu for it?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well Tbh Aqua Alot Of People Already Purchese PhoenixEmu So Its Hard To Say Alot Of People Arnt Most Retros Are Phoenix

D3m0n

Apr 2, 2011
@Aqua maybe your'e right it might not be a great idea losing 20$ (and/or) pounds over a game, but Phoenix is a great development in the retro environment and servers will try to be better than others so they shot for the best option and thats Phoenix. and Its possible to create a Emulator for the CMS but will take time to make sure everything is sourced out correctly, I mean phoenix database won't start without its original Emulator so I'll see what I can bring to PhoenixMedia v.2.0.
I appreciate your feedback.

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
A few things were changed, but the things that were changed were great, except someone unfamiliar with retros would not know how to sign in because it does not say "Username here" Or "Password Here", But It's great overall, Good job on this, I hope you will continue to work on more projects like this, But something more like UberCMS or RP, PHPRetro, PheoniX(Non-RP) their getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread