[REL] 'Frentah' Basic Template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
574767336189.jpg
Hello, As some of you may know I've been in-active on the forums for a few months now. I've been catching up with college/school work, sports, etc. I'm back as it's the holidays and I'm in on late nights, so I needed something to keep me occupied. I turned my laptop on after how long, and logged back into DevBest. So this is where the release comes in.​
This is a release just to show that I'm back into developing, nothing special, made in 10 minutes or so. 'Frentah' is what I've called it.​
Basically it's a simple HTML, CSS layout. Not much more to say, I'm not carrying this on so here it is, Please don't reply with comments on how to improve as I'm leaving that to you to do. I'm not interested, this is just to show that I'm back.​
So here's some images;​

570863007357.jpg

882749771414.jpg

There's not much more I can say other than the above.​
Download link should be below, have a good holiday.​

logo.gif

index.html

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I like it, but the logo sucks... well, it doesn't suck, it just doesn't suit the rest of the template.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Nice! Would you mind if I edited and packaged this with DevourCMS (obviously providing credits)? :)

Mee

May 4, 2012

Google ' free website layouts ' - first result.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Lol I knew this was too good to be true, a sucky logo with a really nice design.

Rips aren't allowed. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread