[REL] Expert page for Mango Template

PurpleHaze

Jan 4, 2012
Hey guys, basically, I just made a expert page for the Mango template, have one for habbo template but I will release it later as I seem to have lost it. It's pretty simple how to upload etc, shows hotel experts that you want, how to upload etc is all in the README, but i'll post the README in here also. Screenshot is below!

Download Link:

Code:
How to upload and get it working, and how to make users experts:

1. Put the expert.php file into the main directory of the Mango Template.

2. Go into PHPMYADMIN or NAVICAT, depending on what your using. Open up the users table, basicly

duplicate or copy the VIP field/column and rename or name it to experts. Set the default to 0

3. To make a user expert, simply set experts from 0 to 1.

4. Your done!

Note: Their is a limit of 15 experts to show on page, you can easily edit that by opening up the

expert.php and changing the limit to something else or just take it off.

Also, don't worry about editing hotel name out, as I used the {hotelName} code.

Please do not re-release without giving credits!

Credits: 
Hejula- as the page is based off of the Staff page made by him.
Purplehaze @ Devbest
owen212 @ rz
old.bat @ Otaku

expertpage.jpg

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
/sigh. Expressed my views about this on RZ. You `really` should have included around 98% credits on my part as all you did was change maybe 2 values at the most.

PurpleHaze

Jan 4, 2012
I've said this on another forum, might not of mentioned it, I know, it's based on the staff page. I'm not trying to say I'm pro or anything. I'm a beginner at PHP. It's a simple release of an expert page some people need. It's not meant to be big or anything.

PurpleHaze

Jan 4, 2012
Thanks, and yeah I'm starting to go deeper into PHP, this was just a simple release, dunno how intelligent you have to be not to understand that hehe.

sdsds

Dec 10, 2011
Hey guys, basically, I just made a expert page for the Mango template, have one for habbo template but I will release it later as I seem to have lost it. It's pretty simple how to upload etc, shows hotel experts that you want, how to upload etc is all in the README, but i'll post the README in here also. Screenshot is below!

Download Link:

Code:
How to upload and get it working, and how to make users experts:

1. Put the expert.php file into the main directory of the Mango Template.

2. Go into PHPMYADMIN or NAVICAT, depending on what your using. Open up the users table, basicly

duplicate or copy the VIP field/column and rename or name it to experts. Set the default to 0

3. To make a user expert, simply set experts from 0 to 1.

4. Your done!

Note: Their is a limit of 15 experts to show on page, you can easily edit that by opening up the

expert.php and changing the limit to something else or just take it off.

Also, don't worry about editing hotel name out, as I used the {hotelName} code.

Please do not re-release without giving credits!

Credits:
Hejula- as the page is based off of the Staff page made by him.
Purplehaze @ Devbest
owen212 @ rz
old.bat @ *****

expertpage.jpg

Thats the sql for it?
PHP:
 ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `experts` enum('0','1') NOT NULL

Users who are viewing this thread