Introduction RedNeck Kyle.

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Hello everyone never made a introduction so I will now. :p Well my name is Kyle I live in the country and I am a hillbilly, redneck, country folk. Heard them all so doesn't bother me you can catch me fishing, hunting, 4 wheeling, mud bogging, by a fire with beer or on the Pc. Ron and Rand Paul. Both of them have great idea's on making America better but we don't want that lol. I am still a habbotard :( and 20 years old at that. I enjoy HabboRP's mainly because its a escape to a world I would like to be in. I have and failed many times making my own RP but improved on my knowledge and I enjoy doing it. Wish I had brain/knowledge but if I did I would probably end up dying :s I am pretty good at PHP, C++ and HTML work, didn't say I was great but I do get better every time I mess something up and try to fix it xD. I joined rp's and retro's back in 2009 and played since I have made myself well known around rp's and most people like me can't say all. I am going to college soon to take classes into computer designing/game coding. I plan on making a great RP in the future and definitely not Habbo's layout/avatar's. Have any questions hit me up I can help with minor and depending on what it is major stuff with retro's.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I wanted to read your introduction thread but it was just too long and I cannot be bothered to read it. Lorem Ipsumis simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. But anyway, welcome to DevBest!

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Welcome to Devbest, the Home of the People you will find to meet anything.... seriously... Welcome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread