Recruiting Recruiting Professional Moderators & Event Staff.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
After the days of not owning an hotel I got bored so I decided to re-open an old hotel of mine, in that case this means I need staff, Professional & active staff. So here I am.
I'm looking for Moderators & Event Staff.
This Is for

Just Comment below with your apps or Inbox me on here with them.
heres an Little Template for you to use:
  • Username:
  • Staff Position wanted:
  • Why should we pick you:
  • what will you bring to Hebbo:
  • how many hours a week will you be active:
  • any past experience? if so where:
That's it simple. :) Good luck to those who apply :)

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
  • Username: Sabo
  • Timezone: Pacific
  • Staff Position wanted: Moderator
  • Why should we pick you: I have many skills that will enhance the user experience on Hebbo.I am outstanding with forum scripts and currently own a license for Xenforo.I also work with website building scripts such as Wordpress and Joomla.I am experienced with having a community of users and have taught myself the skill of communication and support which can help Hebbo greatfully.I've been with the Habbo Community now for 7 years and have had my share of hotels, I have experience with Housekeeping and using the Mod tool efficiently and in a rightful manner. I should be picked because I'm not just a rookie, I've been in this for a long time and I'd like a chance to make Hebbo the best Retro out there.
  • What will you bring to Hebbo: Hebbo Hotel presents me with the opportunity to become a greater person and with the community in Hebbo being so tight, it's an upside for me.Furthermore, because the community is tight, I would host frequent events and keep the community entertained in the process.I am a very outgoing person, I won't stop until I get things done and sometimes it might mean helping users build rooms or giving them tips on how to build them successfully.I am very professional with my work and take my job seriously.I am a very friendly and helpful person which means that when users on Hebbo seek help, I will be there to help them out and become good friends with them. I would help to advertise Hebbo in order for us to obtain more users and keep a decent user count.Users on Hebbo would be happy to have a socially friendly staff member who will always be there to help them out.
  • How many hours a week will you be active: 6-7 (if at school) & 10-11 (if at home)
  • Any past experience? if so where: Epic Hotel MOD '07, Obbah Admin '08, Zap Hotel Technician '10, Crazy Hotel Admin '11, Force Hotel MOD '11,Soap Hotel Owner '11 & half of '12, Zabbo Hotel Admin '12, Yabbo RP Admin '13, Swift Hotel MOD '14, Cast Hotel Owner '14

Seaaan

Feb 21, 2015
  • Username: Seaaan
  • Timezone: GMT + 08 00
  • Why should we pick you: I believe I have the ability to draw users attention in the with events, campaigns and articles I had executed before in the hotel I was in before. For myself, I always put the users enquiries, safety and feedback as my priority. As it gives the hotel a chance to improve the user experiences and bring in more users from all walks of life. On top of that, I have been with the Habbo Community since V18. I have seen how the Retro grow and what are the needs that the user always want. If I am selected I am sure that with my past experiences in various retros together with the new batch of staffs that are joining in, we will be able to work as a team well and bring the hotel into greater heights.
  • What will you bring to Hebbo: As of now, I believe the hotel needs events and campaigns going on to keep the hotel moving and growing. I will be doing my part to host events, draft articles and execute campaigns to bring in users in order to create awareness that Hebbo is here today. I will also assist and brainstorm with the new team the hotel basic rules for users to abide in order to create a quality experience for the users to enjoy.
  • How many hours a week will you be active: At least 7 hours per day.
  • Any past experience? if so where: TimesHabbo Hotel - Community Manager (2007) , Hebzo Hotel - Head Moderator (2008), Grocery Hotel - Head Moderator (2008), Evo Hotel - Assistant Community Manager (2009), Elite Royal Hotel - Community Coordinator (2010-2011), Elite Hotel - Moderator (2012-2013), HC Habbo Hotel - Hotel Manager (2014) .

Last edited:

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
  • Username: JokerLolz

• Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

• Why should we pick you: You should hire me because I'm a great person to select. I'm always cheerful and have great ideas, I usually am very loveable to others I connect very well with other members across all countrys. I can be active alot, weekdays 5-6 hours, weekends: 6-12 hours. You will always be able to reach me as I have lots of devices I can speak with you on. In addition to that, if your worrying about time-zone issues don't! I can be online when ever you want (unless I have something important going on).

• What will you bring to Hebbo: I will bring a great attitude to your hotel, I will also bring great ideas, possible and affordable ideas. I listen and connect with all people if there's something to be done, I can do it with no hesitation! I'm a very great leader and will not hesitate to get things done the way you want it to be done.

• How many hours a week will you be active: weekdays 5-6 hours, weekends: 6-12 hours.

• Any past experience? if so where: Habbo.Today Moderator (2013), ElectricRP Owner (2010-2011), Owned Inferno-Hotel (2011), Co-Owned Hablife (2013).

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
  • Username: Swaggots
  • Timezone: GMT + 2 (Asia/Middle East)
  • Staff Position wanted: Events Staff
  • Why should we pick you: I'm good at hosting events, making up new games, and creating events rooms.
  • what will you bring to Hebbo: Enjoyable events
  • how many hours a week will you be active: 3 hours on weekdays, 5-6 on weekends
  • any past experience? if so where: Been hosting events since Habbo.

kyleee

Feb 3, 2015
  • Username: Kyle
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Staff Position wanted: Senior MOD +
  • Why should we pick you: I am always happy to help and aid users to gain the very best experience on Hebbo. Unlike others, my main aim is to make the hotel a safer place, and to act as a role model to all the other users. Additionally, I am online on Hebbo for 4+ hours a day, giving me ample time to interact and make a difference.
  • What will you bring to Hebbo: I will bring people events and a fun and safe community for everyone. I will make sure all the users have something to do and are safe, meaning I’d award them rares making sure it doesn’t wreck the community.
  • How many hours a week will you be active: 28+, (daily 4+).
  • Any past experience? if so where: Yes, Shadow Hotel Event Staff to Manager, Habplix upto Manager, Habbar Senior MOD and Hab-splash upto MOD (It failed and shut within 2 weeks, and I am well acquainted with Housekeeping/ASE and the Call For Help (CFH) system. The experience on these hotels has given me an idea of how users should be treated, how to use all Moderation systems and how to act professionally. I also have a bit of experience with working on a database, and fixing things on that.

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
  • Username: Kyle
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Staff Position wanted: Senior MOD +
  • Why should we pick you: I am always happy to help and aid users to gain the very best experience on Habboon. Unlike others, my main aim is to make the hotel a safer place, and to act as a role model to all the other Habbooners. Additionally, I am online on Habboon for 3+ hours a day, giving me ample time to interact and make a difference.
  • What will you bring to Hebbo: I will bring people events and a fun and safe community for everyone. I will make sure all the users have something to do and are safe, meaning I’d award them rares making sure it doesn’t wreck the community.
  • How many hours a week will you be active: 28+, (daily 4+).
  • Any past experience? if so where: Yes, Shadow Hotel Event Staff to Manager, Habplix upto Manager, Habbar Senior MOD and Hab-splash upto MOD (It failed and shut within 2 weeks, and I am well acquainted with Housekeeping/ASE and the Call For Help (CFH) system. The experience on these hotels has given me an idea of how users should be treated, how to use all Moderation systems and how to act professionally. I also have a bit of experience with working on a database, and fixing things on that.
Thanks for reading my application.
this Is Hebbo not Habboon lol

Users who are viewing this thread