[Recruiting] Dedicated Developer

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Good day community,

Recently I have acquired more spare time, with that I'd like to relaunch my Minecraft server project (This will be a mod pack server). While working on the server end of things, I'd like to have a website in development, so when it's open for beta or public (however whitelisted) there will be a landing page for our users. I am not looking for a one time deal; but, a developer who is dedicated and aimed for success. Meaning, they'll be available when it comes time to update the website, fix issues, etc. If your interested, please comment below for PM me. Pay will be discussed at a later date; however, keep in mind I am a bit short on money until early summer time. (I am not expecting a lot of work - to almost any done with no pay.) Please have some previous work to present, and be prepared to answer various interview like questions.

Thanks for your time,
- Modest

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Good day community,

Recently I have acquired more spare time, with that I'd like to relaunch my Minecraft server project (This will be a mod pack server). While working on the server end of things, I'd like to have a website in development, so when it's open for beta or public (however whitelisted) there will be a landing page for our users. I am not looking for a one time deal; but, a developer who is dedicated and aimed for success. Meaning, they'll be available when it comes time to update the website, fix issues, etc. If your interested, please comment below for PM me. Pay will be discussed at a later date; however, keep in mind I am a bit short on money until early summer time. (I am not expecting a lot of work - to almost any done with no pay.) Please have some previous work to present, and be prepared to answer various interview like questions.

Thanks for your time,
- Modest
If you're looking for Java developer, Count me in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread