Recruiting Recruiting Administrator [Minecraft]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Hello,

I am looking to hire a trustworthy candidte to help run and maintain my minecraft server (presently known as donkraft)

Donkraft has been open for some time now and currently has 6 slots available (therr was 12 however i downgraded as no one used) therefore ALL SERVER EXPENSES are paid by me all that is required is to run and maintain server, along with this role will provide admin access to the servers control panel where all is configurable and also access to websites FTP (no current website)

To apply for this role you must be mature, trustworthy, have decent knowlegde of minecraft and how to run.

How to apply;

PM or reply to thread;

Name:
Any experience you may have:

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Name : Anthony

Why you should be chosen : Personally, I think the reason you guys would pick me is because I am very dedicated to my job and I never like to miss a day working. It's just like my real job I am always sad that if i am late to work or don't come for the day I get angry with myself and don't like it at all. I also, know what i am doing 99% of the time and do not mess around when it comes to something serious. I am also a very talkative person and love to chat with people while I am in game and get a couple of laughters and enjoyness.

Any experience you may have : I've owned a server called "Kaotic-Craft" and it did pretty well after i have installed all the plugins and configured everything to make it work right. After a year of paying for the server with no help I had to close it down and I was really sad at the time but money is hard at the moment and I couldn't afford it anymore. I've also been an admin on a server called Blockiocraft and it closed down because the Owner got tired of it and didn't want anything to do with it anymore and just shut down the sever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread