Recruiting Recruiting a developer/coder & someone to do GFX

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
As the title goes, I'm looking a GFX designer for my hotel, along with a developer/coder. The GFX job is just for mostly banners, and other things if I need them done. I wish that the developer can code new commands, and new features when I need them.
Please note the developer will not be getting VPS access for a while due too trust issues, and not paying.
Pm or reply if you're interested, I'd prefer someone with experience.
This is for GTE and revcms also.

Last edited:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
As the title goes, I'm looking a GFX designer for my hotel, along with a developer/coder. The GFX job is just for mostly banners, and other things if I need them done. I wish that the developer can code new commands, and new features when I need them.
Please note the developer will not be getting VPS access for a while due too trust issues, and not paying.
Pm or reply if you're interested, I'd prefer someone with experience.
This is for GTE and revcms also.
no offence but most habbo developers wouldn't mostly like to do work for free so it might be hard trying to get one to do technique stuff for you. Some may do it for free depends if their just committed to the hotel or whatever.
Graphics, you can easily just request them in Habbo Hotel > Habbo Graphics > - I'm sure someone will respond to your request with a top quality banner and some badges:)

If you can't find anyone for both, contact me via pm and I'll sort you out with graphics since habbo gfx is just easy to do and technique stuff depends on what for what I could do:)

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Update: Paying each week depending on the quality and amount of work that's done, and the user count.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Well, Im planning on making a beta hotel and the developers can have a little tinker with that anytime they want to test new stuff, and if it works they can tell me etc send me the codes. And by then I would probably have enough trust so yeah.

Update - I now need a mercury developer. Just upgraded.

Users who are viewing this thread