Ready to go to the airport.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
o/
Wow. Finally, I'm going to be so jet-lagged. I'm boarding at 9:30!
Time to Berlin then Amsterdam. Byeeeeee.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Make sure you suck on boiled sweets or something when you're setting off/ landing.

If you've never flied before, I'll warn you - the taking off is HORRIBLE! Other people may disagree but you can feel yourself at a 45 degree angle for like 10 minutes straight, and you can't move your head or anything because the pressure makes it feel so heavy.
Other than that, flight experiences are great.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Make sure you suck on boiled sweets or something when you're setting off/ landing.

If you've never flied before, I'll warn you - the taking off is HORRIBLE! Other people may disagree but you can feel yourself at a 45 degree angle for like 10 minutes straight, and you can't move your head or anything because the pressure makes it feel so heavy.
Other than that, flight experiences are great.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Wat? I've been on several flights and it isn't that bad. I admit, it hurts your ears at first but it's fun ;)

Anyway, have fun in Amsterdams cafe's - if tourists are allowed in them now?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Wat? I've been on several flights and it isn't that bad. I admit, it hurts your ears at first but it's fun ;)

The fuck!
Admittedly, I've only been on 1 flight so I've only ever experienced it once... but taking off made my head feel really heavy and weird! I never got any ear problems. I was sucking on sweets like there was no tomorrow though because I'd heard stories about peoples ears popping for several days and no way was that happening to me. :lol:

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I've on quite a lot of flights too and I prefer the taking off to the landing and when your ears block it tickles so much, maybe that's just me \o/ it doesn't hurt at all.

If it's a bumpy ride, don't sleep - I should know :(

Users who are viewing this thread