*READ*

JamesBII

Jul 2, 2012
Hello everyone sorry for the title couldnt figure out what to put, but if anyone out there is making a New Retro and needs a loyal professional staff member i'd like to help you out, dont think i just want to be staff just to be staff...i want to be staff so i can help YOUR hotel become more famous and Hit #1 Habbo retro also i love to help out others..i've tried to make my own retro but it didnt work out so i've turned to helping you fellows out there, So PLEASE contact me if you need someone for staff...put me through a testing period i dont care i will prove to you that im worthy to helping you out :)

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Hello everyone sorry for the title couldnt figure out what to put, but if anyone out there is making a New Retro and needs a loyal professional staff member i'd like to help you out, dont think i just want to be staff just to be staff...i want to be staff so i can help YOUR hotel become more famous and Hit #1 Habbo retro also i love to help out others..i've tried to make my own retro but it didnt work out so i've turned to helping you fellows out there, So PLEASE contact me if you need someone for staff...put me through a testing period i dont care i will prove to you that im worthy to helping you out :)
Wrong Section,And Also Hitting #1 On TheHabbos Is Impossible For New Retros!!!!Good Luck Though

Users who are viewing this thread