Rate this layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Right I've been told the layout for my games website EpicFlash is too 'Simple' so I'm going to give the site a new refreshed layout and maybe change the name because someone took my domain (Using google's getting british business online) just to piss me off.

So what I'd really like is for you guys to name some improvements I should make and come up with a name that has an availible '.co.uk' domain. You could suggest:

- Colour schemes
- How the site should be structured (eg. have a right collumn)
- Improvements to the game page (Where you play the game eg /cubefield.html)

To check it out go to

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hm, Looks cool, I'd go more colours, and more columns, Like you said in there. I'd also edit the games, remove teh ads ;).

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Hm, Looks cool, I'd go more colours, and more columns, Like you said in there. I'd also edit the games, remove teh ads ;).

With a column I could add a facebook feed! And code a news script. And what ads? I see no ads.

iShane

Jul 15, 2010
Looks pretty good, could maybe add a few more pages to it though so instead of just lists, you have a navigation bar to select the type of game you wanna play and maybe a search bar.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Looks pretty good, could maybe add a few more pages to it though so instead of just lists, you have a navigation bar to select the type of game you wanna play and maybe a search bar.

I'll probrably move the news and have it on teh homepage, and replace it with a catagory list.
And craig I'll probrably just look for new copy of the game without ads too lazy to remove.
Cheers for teh feedback ;D

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Althoug i can do the things you can you need more adding like Newgrounds.com Check that out

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Not bad tbh, Just need's more improvemnt, In colour's, and the edge's, Try have it like Habbo so its curved?

P.S I'm am not flaming I am just giving your constructive criticisism.

-|ivar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread