RARES VALUES V2 CLIENT (FOR ANY CMS)

Josel

Feb 18, 2021
hello, good day, retro community, a while ago I launched the rares catalog for your retro client, I have made some improvements from the interface as in code, I hope you like it and enjoy it for your retro.
Excuse my English a little, my natural language is Spanish.

In the improvements, I did the button like the original nitro style, I put a transition effect, I also put a script that can be configured to your liking so that the button appears when you want, I put 5 seconds as default, which is more or less the load of the client.
I also put the number of rares and the LTD image when the rare is limited edition.

Here I leave you some images.
You must be registered for see images attach

Download Rares Values V2:
Put everything in the root of your cms and upload the file catalogo_zayter.sql in your database

Installation:
To configure you only need to enter the catalogo folder, conexion_db, and database.php is where you will put the data of your database.

Remember that to put it in your client you must put the following:
<?php
include_once 'catalogo/rares.php';
?>
Also remember to put the catalog folder in the root of your CMS.

Credits:
ZayterDep (Code)

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021
hello, good day, retro community, a while ago I launched the rares catalog for your retro client, I have made some improvements from the interface as in code, I hope you like it and enjoy it for your retro.
Excuse my English a little, my natural language is Spanish.

In the improvements, I did the button like the original nitro style, I put a transition effect, I also put a script that can be configured to your liking so that the button appears when you want, I put 5 seconds as default, which is more or less the load of the client.
I also put the number of rares and the LTD image when the rare is limited edition.

Here I leave you some images.

Download Rares Values V2:

Put everything in the root of your cms and upload the file catalogo_zayter.sql in your database

Installation:
To configure you only need to enter the catalogo folder, conexion_db, and database.php is where you will put the data of your database.

Remember that to put it in your client you must put the following:

Also remember to put the catalog folder in the root of your CMS.

Credits:
ZayterDep (Code)
any way you can add a second button underneath

Users who are viewing this thread