rare color-able furni icon help- How do i get the icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello Im adding color-able rares to my catalog. Furni works and all but i cant get the icons. Some how i do have the one for the dragon but not the others. My icon tool gives me white icons for them. And then when i use an icon that has no color and i name the icon for the swf, the icon shows but with no color. See below. In other words where do i get the icons. im using rares colorable*3 (teal). Or how do i get what i have to work?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello Im adding color-able rares to my catalog. Furni works and all but i cant get the icons. Some how i do have the one for the dragon but not the others. My icon tool gives me white icons for them. And then when i use an icon that has no color and i name the icon for the swf, the icon shows but with no color. See below. In other words where do i get the icons. im using rares colorable*3 (teal). Or how do i get what i have to work?

Couldn’t you get the icons from opening the swf itself? Or don’t they exist in there?

Ah just read what sort of item it is, is this on yet? Or have Habbo released it?

Feb 27, 2013
There is a software out there called "Icons Dumper v2" created by a developer called The General. Maybe give that a try? I'd google it first to see how it works as it doesnt have a GUI.

You can find it in his archives:

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
There is a software out there called "Icons Dumper v2" created by a developer called The General. Maybe give that a try? I'd google it first to see how it works as it doesnt have a GUI.

You can find it in his archives:
im using an icon tool i belive its a dumper i could use it to rip habbos icons see if they are there. But the program rips the icon from the swf, thing is the swf shows them in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread