Rant thread

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I decided to create this for people that just want to rant the shit out of everything. I'll begin:

My 2nd period teacher is a real life version of Mr. Macky.
"Today we'll be reading booknamehere alright" or "okay" and he suppresses it. So you can tell he knows he does it, he can't stop it, but he tries to. And I feel bad for him but it's getting really annoying!

OOR my fucking truck!
I can't start the thing before 7 AM because it's too damn cold, and it's not even winter yet it's just going to get colder, I'll have to go switch my truck for my car, and my car is a tiny ass Volvo, I can barely get around in the snow with that!

Your turn, DB.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
fkn bobbas on this planet they shluld all be klllledd they polite our world with. therre shit smeells

fat bitcha should die

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Here's my rant of the day, a new series of rants I will do everyday:

Don't you just hate it when your at work, finish your own work then have to go help people put the shit out that I've just processed, to find them moan that you Leave BREAKABLE items in all of their wrapping and box so they don't get broken. Being told its took them 20 minutes to do one box!

Then you show them how easy It is and do 4 boxes within 10 minutes! However the day before a gay done the same thing: moaned and we were calling it for doing the same thing them they moan about what they done the exact same thing!!???

Then when you don't finish on time and finish 10 minute later than you should of!!!:£&::&:&::

Users who are viewing this thread