Rant thread, sorta.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Okay so,

You know when you see something that makes you extremely annoyed/angry and you can't forget about it? well, right now it's one of those moments and I want to sleep but this little thought keeps buzzing round my little mind getting me very agitated and I want to scream at someone.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Okay so,

You know when you see something that makes you extremely annoyed/angry and you can't forget about it? well, right now it's one of those moments and I want to sleep but this little thought keeps buzzing round my little mind getting me very agitated and I want to scream at someone.

For me I'm mainly irritated by my parents, when ever I'm getting something good it turns out they say no to it....

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
I saw a video of someone throwing a dog off a cliff the other day on the news, I wanted to go shoot the person who did it. I know how ya feel sista...

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm sure it's nothing that my penis in and around your mouth and vagina can't solve.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Don't let them bother you, Just ignore it.. Thats what I do instead of getting pissed off at every nobhead I see.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
If you let the people annoy you, you are letting them succeed as you are giving them what they want, like Nipple said just ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread