Radio/DJ

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Indeed. I like this idea, i dunno why it didnt last the other time. Rsata no like spending money on us

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I don't think it's worth it for multiple reasons:
  • I don't think many people would bother tuning in after a week.
  • It cost money.
  • Refer to my first reason again.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
Denied, plus not all people like all same music. Rasta will like something that I might hate, and vise versa.

Sorry I shot this idea DOWN. ;)

xJeffx

Aug 15, 2011
I don't think it's worth it for multiple reasons:
  • I don't think many people would bother tuning in after a week.
  • It cost money.
  • Refer to my first reason again.
thats why we do thing on it, Example; requesting songs, djing wars and more

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
We had a radio set up for a while. it was at
It was rarely tuned into, costed Rasta money, and the shoutcast company IFUNTECH? closed shortly after we set up our radio. We never got around to fixing it and nobody ever made a fuss of it being gone.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I Agree With Rasta But Then I Agree With Having A Radio Would Be Nice...And Ain't Shoutcast Free.. But Yeah With The New Updates So Far, I Don't Think That Would Be Important To Be Working On Atm.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Nah it costs. But we could start with a low bitrate or w/e and like 20 listeners and see where it goes. Don't forget I own a radio site too. (still in creation)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I've hosted a site that allowed me to connect with everyone it wasn't a good site it provided me but it was easily put on another site I made by scripting the media from the free site, they are free to run because I've done it before.

Users who are viewing this thread