r63b questions

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hai, so I was thinking about making an r63b hotel for the fun... But I was wondering, what's a decent r63b emulator to use, I've been looking around but half of them don't work anymore, so anyways, I was wondering if anyone new a download to a good decent one.

PS: Not Familiar with r63b stuff, tis why I wanted to have a go at it. \

Thanks.
Stevee

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
"r63b" is a term tossed around by people who don't know what they're on about. Anyway, if you want to make an updated hotel, use HL/ButterStorm and fix it up alotttt. Or wait for RevEMU, your choice.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
"r63b" is a term tossed around by people who don't know what they're on about. Anyway, if you want to make an updated hotel, use HL/ButterStorm and fix it up alotttt. Or wait for RevEMU, your choice.

May I have a download link please.

To HL.

I was using butterstorm, but I've gotten a black screen though when trying to load the client.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Hai, so I was thinking about making an r63b hotel for the fun... But I was wondering, what's a decent r63b emulator to use, I've been looking around but half of them don't work anymore, so anyways, I was wondering if anyone new a download to a good decent one.

PS: Not Familiar with r63b stuff, tis why I wanted to have a go at it. \

Thanks.
Stevee
Inferno Emulator it the most reliable atm. Not free, but updates come along with it, and from the most trusted person in the retro community imo.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Inferno Emulator it the most reliable atm. Not free, but updates come along with it, and from the most trusted person in the retro community imo.

Would you mind linking me to where I can purchase this emulator...

Also Off topic: Do you (or anyone) possibly have decent r63b .SWF's the ones that I have don't work, they stop loading at 95%.

TyLeR_RuLeZ

May 6, 2012
Would you mind linking me to where I can purchase this emulator...

Also Off topic: Do you (or anyone) possibly have decent r63b .SWF's the ones that I have don't work, they stop loading at 95%.
Purchase Phoenix Emu From OT4KU.I Use It And Its Great:up:And For The SWFS,Make Sure you setem up rite

Users who are viewing this thread