[R63B] Looking for a DEV

ecstasy

Apr 16, 2014
As the title says, i'm looking for a Developer to help me develop a new r63B retro, i know i've more than likely posted this in the wrong section i'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section before anyone tried to go 'ape shit' on me, this hotel will be a long term project as i will be purchasing a VPS for a year, which the hotel will be open for minimum of a year, depending how it goes throughout the 12 months of running, right this is all i expect from a developer.

What i expect: to atleast know about BcStorm/PlusEMU (how to fix bugs etc) and just how to maintain a retro, you will be a developer and founder alongside me so you will be given a rank i will FUND for everything myself, you will be given access to everything, and all VIP payments and others will be split between us 50/50.

Thankyou for reading..
And i hope to hear from someone?

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
As the title says, i'm looking for a Developer to help me develop a new r63B retro, i know i've more than likely posted this in the wrong section i'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section before anyone tried to go 'ape shit' on me, this hotel will be a long term project as i will be purchasing a VPS for a year, which the hotel will be open for minimum of a year, depending how it goes throughout the 12 months of running, right this is all i expect from a developer.

What i expect: to atleast know about BcStorm/PlusEMU (how to fix bugs etc) and just how to maintain a retro, you will be a developer and founder alongside me so you will be given a rank i will FUND for everything myself, you will be given access to everything, and all VIP payments and others will be split between us 50/50.

Thankyou for reading..
And i hope to hear from someone?
If you want a fixed Plus emulator, Or whatever / feel free to contact me on skype; absterg3

Users who are viewing this thread