Recruiting [R63B] Emulator Developer

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Whatsup Devbest,

So I have been kind of busy with some personal aspects at home, however I am back here and there with the retros. So as I have been for about a couple of months now, I have been setting up and patiently working on a retro to open that I have been doing my best at developing. However I am not at all an emulator side developer besides the basics which is why I am posting this thread in hope to seek a some help.

WHAT I CAN OFFER
- We will provide all services to work with including:
  • 32GB Dedi / VPS (Host hotel off of)
  • Smaller VPS (host a test hotel for working on stuff)
  • Domains
  • Possible small 2 week pay for your services
  • Will get rank and recognition of your work

ABOUT HABBLO

Wanted to explain some of the specs of the hotel so that you as an applicant can get a general idea what will be used. Habblo will be using a custom CMS designed and coded by myself, as it is not finished, I do have up the login, register, and me page. The CMS is based off of HoloCMS or a CMS you may have been familiar at seeing which was the CMS used by Galaxy Hotel. The retro will be looking to use LatestUI R63B to open the hotel with as we currently are using a plus revision as a test Emulator. This Habblo project is currently being managed and setup by myself and also with @Snappy so feel free to talk to either one of us if interested in the Emulator Developer job position or if you have any questions or comments!

HABBLO HOTEL GOAL

So I did want to have a little section explaining and going over this retro project. I am looking to open a hotel called Habblo Hotel in which I have been organizing and setting up for months and probably almost a year coming this summer. Now as some of you may know that I have been close with I have melanoma skin cancer and my brother who is 12 was diagnosed with Noonan Syndrome when he was born. Now with that being said, I have seen some unusual stuff with kids, teens, and even young adults that have been diagnosed with sort of defect. Now moving onto why I am explaining this is because I would like this hotel to be based on fundraising for different groups similar to the one's I have stated above. Meaning most profit that is gathered by the hotel will be donated. From what my idea was is if the hotel gets popular enough and we do start getting a lot of donations for packages etc, with our check we will have a small list of organizations in which you can pick from when you buy something, and at the end of the week or two weeks the money you donated will go to that organization you picked. So that is my main objective and goal for project Habblo.

CONTACT
Facebook:
Kik: Hershzy

Users who are viewing this thread