Flash [R63] Roam Hotel - Reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
Hi, not sure if there's a thread on here for this, but Roam has reopened and it's better than before. Justin and I have decided to reopen Roam for the better and we've done decent so far.
-R63
-RevCMS Edit (Tyler's)
- New Clothes Added
-Gold tree EMU
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Index:
Me:
Staff:
Catalogue: (Thought I'd show just because it seems like Wabbo Cata has been removed everywhere.)
Loading up screen/view:
Ingame screenie:

Our current peak has been 50, and we're currently in need of Event Staff. Hope you guys enjoy, nothing special but, we're proud of it. We're also are # 20 on findretros!

LINK:

Last edited:

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Havent played retros in like 2 months after my one closed im going to take a look now ill give you a short thing of what I think about it

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Fantastic hotel! Always something new to look foward to, Always getting upgraded and updated. Good work Scott Vitix.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Havent played retros in like 2 months after my one closed im going to take a look now ill give you a short thing of what I think about it

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
I've recently just left roam due to things. Jay still owns at the moment, thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread