[Quick Tips] Jays Help Guide 2!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well since many people liked my first help guide I have decided to give a few more nooby tricks out there!

Trick 1: Adjusting furniture
Code:
Have you ever wanted to change the size of furniture? There are 2 columns in your furniture table one is called "Length" and one is called "width"

To adjust the size of a furntiure just make the number in that column bigger or smaller!! Screenshots provided BELOW
dpqx.png

Width = Red Length = Blue
YNcMKHp.png

Trick 2: Furniture Stack Height
Code:
Rather simple one, after adjusting the furniture size of length and width you can adjust the stack height the best stack heights are as follows:
Tiles = .01
Plants = .5
Thrones = 1
Pillows = .5
And so on..

Tip 3: Adding Badges!!!!
Code:
This is one of those awesome tips I release throughout my help guides, to add a badge first you must design it (using paint, paint.net or photoshop) and make sure the size is 50 pixels by 50 pixels. Next make a transparent background (By erasing the background or deleting it) save the file as a .gif file and follow this directory in your HTDOCS:
R63 --> C-Images --> Album1584
Paste it into that folder and then open up your
"External_flash_texts.txt" file and then add the following 2 lines:
badge_name_CODE=
badge_desc_CODE=
(I released how to fully rename badges on my other tutorial I believe , or I might have released this same damn thing but oh well)

Tip 4: Changing Weekly Rare
Code:
Someone told me they did not know how to do this and I was entirely SHOCKED. But just in case that person is you, in your catalog_items table there is a item for the weekly rare, you can just change the ITEM_ID to the first number of the furniture you want to add from the "furniture" table and change the name/price OR you can create a whole new row by just clicking "+" on navicat and filling it out

For the catalogue page of your limited edition check the catalog_pages, usually it is 16.

Tip 5: Changing your ACHIEVEMENT Score
Code:
One of these silly little tricks that you wanted to know how to do.. user_stats in the database just update the "achievementScore" column.

Tip 6: Setting Daily Respects and Scratches
Code:
Run This in a Query for your database:
UPDATE user_stats SET DailyRespectPoints = '3'
UPDATE user_stats SET DailyPetRespectPoints = '3'

And the best tip for last.. How to make customs:

Rate + Like + Follow :)
- More Tips Coming Soon!

Want to know how to do something? Leave a post on my profile or send me a message and I will include it in my next Quick Tips!

Users who are viewing this thread