Questions from a newbie

abso_lado

Feb 19, 2024
Hi there,

I've successfully made it to bring my own retro up to life, now I'm stuck with these little questions to make further changes. Because I don't actually know structures and where to find several data to change, I need your help. I'm running on Arcturus with Atom CMS and Nitro V2 (I've done it like the tutorial told me which you can find here on DevBest).
  • I've made changes to the website & client (as example, I changed an icon on the website and the "H" logo in the client) but after reloading everything, recompiling (I assume I have to type yarn build:prod into C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public\client\nitro\nitro-react in CMD?) and deleting cache in my browser and on Cloudflare, it still shows me the old files.
  • I want to translate the client into German, but I can't find any data where I can change everything. I've only found something in emulator_settings in DB but this is not everything from the client.
  • In future, how can I update Atom CMS?
Can you please tell me which directories are important for me and which are used for such things in client?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread